Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    "Mom,? Woooooooo..."

    Yun Dongling leaned against the wall with her stomach in her arms, and slowly moved to the window, leaning her whole body towards the glass window.

    The glass window with a little dust reflected the girl's frail figure. I saw her head resting against the glass with her face pressed against it. Her expression was sluggish, as if she was about to faint at any moment.

    The moonlight was dim outside the window. I could hardly see anything. I could only vaguely see the undulating outline of the small hotel ten meters away. It was Zhou Cheng's group, and a group of people who were wandering in the central block were stationed tent.

    Each of them occupies a small area, because there are too many,? Looking at it, it is actually a continuous piece.

    But that's all, no more.

    She couldn't even see a single figure moving.

    So where did Yan Jin and the others go?

    When will you come back...

    Yun Dongling slid from the glass window and sat on the ground, hugged herself, and buried her head in her arms wearily.

    "Boss! Where's the boss!"

    The two men who ran away rushed into the small shop next to the hotel in one breath. They didn't see Zhou Cheng when they entered the first floor, and they were about to rush in immediately.

    The younger brother at the gate stopped them, "What are you rushing, the boss is working on something."

    "I'm in a hurry! Call the boss out!" the taller of the two said anxiously.

    The younger brother has an arrogant attitude, "I can't be in a hurry!"

    "You..."

    Another person pulled him, pointed in the direction and said, "It's about that group of people, I'm really in a hurry, you have to call the boss!"

    He was pointing in the direction of the small hotel, the younger brother hesitated for a moment, turned around and knocked on the door to enter.

    After a while, the door opened, and the younger brother came out and told them to go in.

    When they walked into the room, they immediately saw Zhou Cheng, who was sitting on the bed with his shirt on and wearing only a pair of underpants, smoking a cigarette. There was also a woman on the bed. Tell me what happened just now.

    Although Zhou Cheng was worried about the zombie attack, after greeting Yan Jin and the others, he deliberately moved his group to camp near them.

    However, how could Zhou Cheng do such a thing as living in a tent in the open air?

    Zhou Cheng, who thought he already had a certain amount of influence, took a fancy to the relatively complete small shop next to the small hotel. After it was cleaned up, he picked a woman to live in.

    His men stayed outside the small hotel.

    It is because there is not so much space for people in the small shop, and the other is because they want to quietly stare at Yan Jin and the others.

    So, stare quietly, until you tell others your secret?

    "Trash!"

    Zhou Cheng picked up the ashtray at hand and smashed it. He didn't hit it accurately, and hit the wall directly, breaking into several pieces with a bang.