Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    On the way back, there was silence all the way.

    Zhou Yingwu drove silently, looking at the two people in the back seat from the rear-view mirror from time to time, with serious expressions.

    Yan Jin and Yun Dongling sat in the back seat.

    Yan Jin kept a straight face, although he held her hand tightly, but didn't say a word.

    The atmosphere is a bit stagnant and weird.

    Yun Dongling looked at this,? Looked at that,? Want to say something? He whispered: "Mom..." As

    soon as the words came out, Yan Jin clasped her hands tightly.

    The eyes he looked at were a little scary.

    His face was tense, his eyes darkened, like she said something too much...

    but she just called him.

    So he was still mad.

    He was so angry that she didn't allow her to call him.

    Yun Dongling felt wronged.

    He silently lowered his head and grabbed the bag Yun Qiubai gave her.

    She was holding a strange bag, Yan Jin naturally saw it.

    He even felt a little familiar.

    With an excellent memory, he already recalled that the night before entering L city, a mutant beast broke into their camp. He thought the other party was here for hunting. Unexpectedly, Yun Dongling knew the tiger. The other party still Bite a bag and give it to her.

    Later, he followed the mutant beast to an abandoned factory on the outskirts, a suspected base camp of Yun Qiubai.

    Obviously, Yun Dongling had a secret in private.

    At some point, he secretly met a mutant beast under his nose.

    At that time, he felt that the little girl didn't understand anything, and the mutant beast was very docile in front of her. She also seemed to know how to keep a distance from the mutant beast. .

    Thinking that if Yun Dongling was willing, he would naturally tell him.

    But seeing this bag now, he will inevitably doubt what overturned the previous conclusion.

    Has Yun Dongling been in contact with mutant beasts? What is the relationship between the mutant beast and Yun Qiubai? What does Zhou Yingwu's sudden mental disorder have to do with this matter? Did the zombies who suddenly surrounded them receive any attack orders?

    Obviously, 99% of the accidents they encountered were related to the person who gave Yun Dongling the bag.

    He clenched his hands tightly, startled and angry in his heart.

    If it was a mutant beast that sent the bag to Yun Dongling, then there is nothing to be held accountable, but what if it was not a mutant beast, but Yun Qiubai?

    Why did he want to be so hostile to them?

    The little hand in the palm of the hand struggled, Yan Jin reacted, let go a little, glanced at the little girl who hadn't realized what was going on until now, and sighed secretly.

    When we returned to the safe zone, the sun was far away on the horizon and had not yet fully set.

    The entire safe area is shrouded in a misty dusk, looking peaceful and serene.