Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Yan Jin's eyes widened slightly, he heard his heart beating rapidly.

    This little girl who wakes up from a coma and doesn't understand anything but just grabs his clothes and cries, has obviously been growing up under his nose, when... did she

    grow up so wonderfully.

    It's similar to Yan Jin's feeling.

    The team members who hadn't completely lost consciousness looked at Yun Dongling in shock, filled with a wonderful sense of disobedience.

    It turns out that the cute little girl can only act like a baby? When did you have the ability? How could he still protect them?

    Among these people, Wang Le felt the most complicated.

    There seemed to be a figure in front of his eyes. It was the little fairy who accidentally rescued him when he was frozen in the freezer.

    He hadn't seen the little fairy's appearance clearly until this moment, when she overlapped with Yun Dongling's back.

    He looked at it, his eyes were dazed and surprised.

    Those who were also shocked by Yun Dongling's move were Song Chengan and Shen Hao who were standing opposite.

    In their eyes, it's enough for a cute little girl to be cute. They never thought that such a girl with thinner arms than their calves wields a knife with such amazing momentum, and so fierce!

    At first, I thought it was a bit difficult to face Yan Jin, but then I saw Song Chengan who resolutely made a move because it was raining and thought that God was helping him, his confidence was seriously shaken.

    How could he hold back the fact that he was about to lose out in a part of his life that was sure enough?

    He controlled the green vine in his hand and slapped the barrier crazily, gritted his teeth and ordered Shen Hao, "Electricity! Don't go up, go from the bottom! Give me electricity!"

    Shen Hao put his hands on the ground, and wave after wave of current flowed down the ground Humid water vapor rushed away,? Because the current was too large,? Electric sparks flashed on the water surface for a while, making a sizzling sound.

    The barrier opened in front of Yun Dongling's body, currents flowed around, and the electric light flickered densely for a while, it was very scary to watch.

    The barrier endured wave after wave of blows, as if hitting Yun Dongling.

    She felt pain, but she couldn't go away.

    She looked angrily at the man who had been discharging electricity on the ground, stomped her foot hard, a flash of light separated from the barrier, and hit Shen Hao in the blink of an eye.

    It bulged rapidly, covering Shen Hao's body like a bubble.

    Shin Ho was taken aback.

    The electric current in the hand subconsciously cut off.

    He vigilantly looked at this translucent but flickering light mask, to be on guard against any killing move the other party might make, but he waited for a while but nothing happened.

    He stretched out his hand to poke the seemingly harmless bubble, and couldn't help laughing, "Little beauty, you seem to be only protecting people? Are you wrapping me up to protect me?" he said

    . He tried to put his hand on the ground to release the current again, but found that he couldn't touch the ground, his body was wrapped in the bubble, and he flew upwards slowly.