Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Don't hit brother!

    Yun Dongling's breath swelled, his figure teleported, and the next moment he jumped to the side of the two, a barrier opened in front of his eyes, quickly wrapped Yun Qiubai, and bounced Yan Jin away.

    Yan Jin stepped back a few steps before he stabilized his body. Seeing Yun Dongling stretching his hands, his small face was tightened, the corners of his lips were pursed, and he was standing in front of Yun Qiubai with his back straight.

    Staring at his pair of round almond eyes, there are doubts, puzzles, and more anger.

    The flame on Yan Jin's body suddenly went out, "Xiao Ling, I'm just defending."

    She could see clearly, it was obvious that he was going to hit his brother.

    Didn't Yan Jin bring her to find his brother? Why did you beat him when we met? Everyone was still pointing guns at her brother, Yun Dongling suddenly remembered that Dou Hongying said that they had to arrest Yun Qiubai... Did everyone hide something from her?

    Lips pursed, eyes suddenly turned red, there was a rustling sound behind him, it was Yun Qiubai getting up from the ground.

    She turned her head, with a small face ready to cry, "Brother..."

    Yun Qiubai looked at his younger sister with tears in her eyes and a small face, the violent aura lingering on her body disappeared instantly, he took two steps forward, ? Reach out to her.

    Yan Jin's eyes moved, and he restrained his movements.

    Others didn't think as much as he did, like Wang Le, who saw this scene and immediately exclaimed: "Xiao Ling!"

    But Yun Qiubai held Yun Dongling's arm and pressed down her open arm,? The gray eyes that had faded from hostility looked at her younger sister, softness flashed in her eyes, she slowly raised her hand, and stroked her head lightly as if comforting.

    Yun Dongling looked at Yun Qiubai in a daze.

    Countless images flashed through my mind.

    ... When she was a little girl, she fell to the ground and cried, and her brother squatted on him helplessly and made faces to coax her; it was the first time she cooked for her brother, and while eating, his brother said with red eyes that my sister was awesome; The school sent clothes, and was molested by the students of the military academy. My brother pressed them to the ground and beat them... The last time, it was my brother who saved himself from the zombies. Before he left, he just looked down at himself and touched her gently. head of.

    The picture was clear and fuzzy, she seemed to be watching a fast-forward movie, and an indescribable complex feeling filled her heart.

    Seeing Yun Qiubai who had a ferocious face but tried to show her gentleness in front of her, she suddenly understood what a big brother is.

    Brother, brother, this person who has protected me since childhood is my brother.

    "Brother—"

    Yun Dongling threw herself into Yun Qiubai's arms, and suddenly burst into tears.

    Yun Qiubai looked down at his sister who kept crying, his eyes flashed with bewilderment, he pursed his lips, carefully straightened his fingers to avoid hurting her with long nails, and patted her on the back lightly.

    Because of being disturbed by Yun Dongling, the fight failed.

    Yun Qiubai's hostility dissipated, and the two siblings stood on the hillside, one crying non-stop, and the other clumsily patting his back to comfort him.