Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Seeing is believing,? No one dares to say no again.

    Knowing that she was determined to go, Jiang Lian could only purse her lips and hold her hand in the end, "Thank you."

    Yun Dongling smiled, "I won't say anything polite, let's go."

    Considering that it was early in the morning when Ah Qing heard the news, and seven or eight hours had passed by now, there might be a change if it was too late. Everyone dared not delay any longer, and the emergency gathering personnel hurriedly set off to the center of District T.

    The place Ah Qing and the others were monitoring happened to be on the east and west side of the T zone with their temporary residence. To get to the other side, they had to go through half of the T zone full of zombies.

    It was precisely because the road was not close and the soldiers were coming in and out again that Ah Qing didn't dare to rush too fast for fear of being conspicuous, so it took so much time to come back.

    Although he is driving on the road now, Yun Dongling has covered the front and rear of the cars with a thin layer of sensory barriers. As long as he is not discovered from the front, he can avoid most of the supernatural beings induction.

    They also encountered military vehicles on the road a few times. The strange thing is that the base soldiers who have always strictly guarded against wild supernatural beings acted as if they hadn’t seen them. , smashed away the zombies at a high speed, and galloped away.

    For a moment, everyone's hearts were raised.

    The situation over there may be more urgent and worse than they imagined.

    Everyone stopped talking, and the speed of the car was raised to the limit, driving forward.

    Four hours later, the group finally approached the destination.

    This is a factory site, surrounded by soldiers patrolling back and forth, quiet, it does not look like there is any special action.

    Seeing someone showing hesitation, Ah Qing blushed with anxiety, pointed to the chemical plant in the middle not far away and said, "Really! I really heard them say that General Yan ordered the arrest of Minister Jiang, and the researchers did not Rang, the lab is in chaos right now, so hurry up and call the soldiers here... I really heard it!"

    Liu Chi, who was squatting in front to pay attention to the situation, said anxiously: "Shh! Keep your voice down!"

    Ah Qing's voice became quieter, "I really heard it!"

    "I believe you."

    Jiang Lianlian looked into the distance.

    Although it seemed calm here, there were quite a few military vehicles parked outside the chemical plant, one of which was loading equipment, and Jiang Lian immediately recognized that these were medical laboratory equipment.

    They are preparing to evacuate!

    This must be one of the hidden lab locations!

    The situation seems to have stabilized now, and the appearance of the soldiers patrolling safely shows that Yan Songming is the winning side. If the two sides hadn't negotiated a peace, it is likely that the resisting side was suppressed, and her father may have been arrested!

    Jiang Lianlian bit her lip and looked at Yun Dongling.

    Before she could speak, Yun Dongling had already held her hand, "Let's go in together."