Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    It's raining.

    The rain washed the land.

    Wash away the smell of gunpowder smoke from ammunition, wash away the scent of human body that attracts zombies, and wash away the filthy blood stains of evil on the ground.

    Yun Dongling stood on the high steps, facing the dense rain curtain, raised her face slightly, closed her eyes, and the previously active energy in her body began to calm down. The high temperature of the limbs gradually faded, and the red tide on the face slowly disappeared.

    She put her hand on her chest, feeling that the fast beating heart in her chest gradually returned to normal frequency.

    Is this how it feels to kill zombies?

    Yun Dongling slowly opened her eyes. She looked at her hand. It was this hand just now. She swung the knife again and again, chopping up the zombies tirelessly.

    I was very excited when I was killing, and there was only one feeling in my heart,? I wanted to get rid of all these zombies that shouldn't exist.

    But after the killing is over, there is only unspeakable melancholy left in my heart.

    Yun Dongling didn't understand what this feeling was like. He thought everyone was killing zombies like this. After a moment of depression, he returned to his usual vitality, bouncing back to the shopping mall.

    Team members are taking stock of the spoils of the operation.

    Led by Yun Dongling's stimulant-like mobility, Wang Le and Yu Shuyi worked harder than usual, not to mention that Yan Jin also joined the zombie-killing army later.

    His ability can attack and control the field in groups, sweeping a field, especially in this kind of field with many zombies.

    Tian Xingnong and the others only picked up crystal nuclei while crushing heads, but later found that the efficiency was too low.

    For example, the wounds made by Yun Dongling and Yu Shuyi are relatively flat, and the whole head is usually cut off directly, so that they can pick up the head, but Yan Jin and Wang Le will not cut off the head on purpose, but leave the charred corpse directly, or The remains of the headshot, in short, need their post-processing.

    They simply only picked up heads, so they picked up more than a dozen bags of heads alone.

    Now everyone is gathered here, counting while doing processing, Tian Xingnong is still the one who acts as the coolie to break the head to get the crystal nucleus, he complained while taking it: "I will never pick up the head again next time, you don't know how to watch you beat me How itchy your hands are..."

    Yu Shuyi put down another sack next to him, and said with a smile: "I know your hands are itchy, so I leave these to you."

    Tian Xingnong: "I'm a bully! Boss! I quit!

    " Not far from them, there is a small shopping mall exit, and the square is outside the exit, but this exit is covered with a continuous piece of sunshade cloth, which should have been used as a place for pedestrians to rest temporarily, but now it is full of zombie remains.

    A tall pile, full of limbs and fragments.

    Yan Jin looked at the thick dark clouds, stood at the exit, let out a fire with drooping eyes. The raging flames destroyed the last corpses of these zombies left in the world.

    The fire is very spiritual, surrounded by smoke, wrapping the thick and foul smell in the middle, flying obliquely towards the sky, and gradually diluted by the cool rain.