Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Yan Jin saw that Jiang Lianlian's face was red and ashamed, he seemed to be debating whether to push his hand away or continue to pretend to be dizzy.

    He couldn't help but sneered, then turned his face away and coughed.

    "Ahem,? We should go."

    Yun Qiubai raised his head and looked at Yan Jin with slightly red eyes.

    Yan Jin patiently explained: "We have already run out of the periphery, and we will go down the mountain road not far from here. We will be discovered at any time, and Xingnong and the others have fired red signal flares. I am worried that something will change, so let's go first." Yun

    Qiubai I glanced at Jiang Lian, whose eyes were tightly closed,? Her face was so red, and her heart was beating so fast. Is there any sequelae?

    He frowned, picked him up carefully, and nodded towards Yan Jin.

    The two left quickly.

    Yan Jin gathered in the direction of the signal flare.

    They soon discovered that Tian Xingnong and the others were in the same group. When they saw that Yun Qiubai was there, they were all there, so they didn't have time to ask anything, so they said, "Go quickly, Yan Wei's people have entered the mountain! Now they are stopped by mutant beasts, let's go back quickly." It turned out to be Yan

    Wei people?     Yan Jin squinted at Tian Xingnong, "They are here, and you still play information bombs? Are you afraid of

    recruiting them?"

Three ways to look for you, Lan Jiashu bumped into their people, and fought with them, if we hadn't rushed over to help, we would have been captured."

    Lan Jiashu curled his lips, and added: "But I It’s not that there is no gain at all, I heard those soldiers say that Yan Wei is coming, and he will be there soon.” They

    entered the mountain so quickly, it can be seen that Yan Wei has been sending people to watch here, they should have seen the signal flare, and did not rush It came only because it was blocked by the mutant beasts and zombies arranged outside.

    Once they break through these obstacles, they will be able to rush over soon.

    Yan Jin's eyes flashed, he glanced at the sky, and gave an order: "Everyone go back, speed!"

    The group of them hurried back to the deep mountains.

    After a short pause, he began to pack his luggage. The most important thing, of course, was Jiang Lianlian's pile of research reports and materials, and he also took away all the serum antidotes and other things.

    They couldn't take away some of the larger experimental equipment for the time being. Lan Jiashu used his ability to dig a hole in the ground and buried the equipment directly in the ground, planning to come back to get it later.

    Yun Qiubai could have summoned mutated beasts and wild beasts to help carry the load, but considering the priority of escape now, he packed lightly and only took the most important things.

    In fact, it is not impossible for them to stay here and wait for Yan Wei.

    Those of them can beat ordinary soldiers by one to several, needless to say Yan Jin and Yun Qiubai, one to dozens is basically.

    But the problem is that both Yun Dongling and Jiang Lianlian had accidents, they didn't want to make any trouble at this juncture, so they simply avoided it.