Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Several people came to the courtyard, and when they came out, the air was different.

    Yun Dongling might not be able to detect anything unusual, but the five people who often went on missions in various dangerous places immediately smelled the faint smell of blood mixed with dust in the air.

    Yan Jin's expression froze, and he looked towards the path outside the villa.

    The Yun family's villa is located in the expensive new area, with few people and a good environment. Although the end of the world has come, as long as the team members go out every day to clean up the zombies left alone in the vicinity, they can keep quiet.

    This is also the reason why they were not disturbed by zombies for a few days.

    But now they smell blood. What can cause the smell of blood to be so strong that they can smell it from afar?

    Yan Jin quickly looked away, "Everyone get in the car."

    Tian Xingnong started the engine at a high speed, and the team members who had been prepared for a long time rushed to the back seat according to their old habits.

    Yu Shuyi stretched out his hand to Yun Dongling, "Come here, Xiaoling, and sit with my sister."

    Yun Dongling carefully glanced at Yan Jin, lowered her eyes, walked towards Yu Shuyi, slowly climbed into the car, and sat on the side.

    Yan Jin raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

    He thought that Yun Dongling was definitely going to sit with him again, but he didn't expect to see the situation based on his face.

    He was very relieved that he didn't really make trouble regardless of the occasion like some brats.

    Patting her on the head as affirmation, Yan Jin helped her close the car door and sat on the passenger seat.

    Tian Xingnong stepped on the accelerator, and the car roared out.

    Yun Dongling lay half of her body on the car window, looking outside curiously.

    Where the car passed by, there were fallen leaves, and fallen tree trunks and destroyed buildings could be seen from time to time on the road. All I saw was depression, and there was no living person in sight.

    Yun Dongling felt very strange, always felt that the outside should not be like this.

    Wanting to see better, she fumbled on the door and tried to lower the window.

    Yan Jin: "Don't move around in the car."

    After speaking, he said to Tian Xingnong: "Lock the window."

    Tian Xingnong quickly locked the door, "Okay."

    Yun Dongling looked at the front seat with pouted lips, and pulled on the door. After a few clicks, I gave up and leaned on the car window to watch with relish.

    She looked at it, and suddenly a black spot appeared in her sight, and then under her gaze, the black spot became bigger and bigger.

    "Eh?"

    Yu Shuyi, who had been paying attention to her, turned her head and asked, "What did you see?"

    Seeing Yun Dongling pointing out the window, she looked intently, and a two-meter-tall animal appeared obliquely behind her. Its size was... …tiger?

    "Boss, there is a situation!"

    Yan Jin also noticed, staring at the tiger while saying: "Hurry up, get rid of it."