Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Yun Dongling's face quickly became hot.

    But we can't blame her,? Because Yan Jin's words are really ambiguous.

    ——"Holding, okay?"

    If she didn't know his attitude towards her all the time, she would really think about it.

    However... the dream that suddenly appeared that night flashed through my mind quickly, and an unknown fire was ignited.

    Yun Dongling tried her best to suppress the restlessness in her heart, and turned her face away as if nothing had happened.

    "Okay, thank you Brother Yan Jin."

    It would be nice to think of this holding hands as a brother's love for his sister.

    Yan Jin looked at the little girl's red ear tips, his eyes darkened, and he didn't speak anymore, but just helped her lower her hat to block the drifting snow.

    Then he took her hand and walked forward slowly.

    It took a long time for Yun Dongling to come back to his senses. The direction of the two of them seemed not to go to the center of the town, but to deviate from the direction of the lively crowd.

    "Brother Yan Jin, where are you going?"

    Yan Jin glanced at her, twitched the corner of his mouth slightly, "Take you to play."

    Oh oh,? Take her there...

    Yun Dongling raised her head suddenly.

    Take her to play? !

    Yan Jin didn't explain,? He led people around, and came to the hill behind the small town,? Then he started to climb the mountain.

    The snow is still falling, a little bit of whitening the world.

    The branches that have already withered their leaves are covered with thick and thin white snow. At a glance, the collision of brown, black and white is the most outstanding work of nature.

    Yan Jin didn't walk fast, it seemed that he wanted her to see the scenery on purpose.

    In fact, Yun Dongling also watched with relish.

    Born in a southern city since childhood, it was the first time I saw snow, the first time I saw a snow scene, and the first time I saw a completely different scenery from before. In the second of looking at the past, the world seems to be still the same as before. The innocent world is very touching.

    Climbing to a small hill, Yun Dongling was out of breath.

    It's not that I can't crawl, but that wearing too many clothes, coupled with exercise, the heat of the body colliding with the cold outside makes it uncomfortable to breathe.

    Yan Jin stopped, glanced at the target not far away, and took her hand gently, "I'll carry you     ?

    "

Not tired..."

    Yan Jin looked around, it was full of bumps, and it was hard to find a place to rest.

    He simply gave up the idea of ​​finding a place to rest, took out a bottle of water from his coat pocket, warmed it up slightly, unscrewed the cap and handed it to her.

    Yun Dongling took the bottle of mineral water that he had heated to warm water, drank a couple of sips, and felt that his breath was much smoother. He sighed again, "Your ability is so useful, I envy you." Especially for