Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The accompanying spar is on Yun Dongling's body.

    It's fine if you don't lose it.

    Jiang Lianlian breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing that most of the people were puzzled, they explained: "Associated spar can suppress the zombie virus, and it is the only substance found so far that can restrain the zombie virus." Upon hearing that there is such a good thing

    , ? Lan Jiashu immediately said: "What antidote is there for this thing? Just look for spar."

    Wang Le immediately rolled his eyes, "We have never heard of this thing before, do you think it is a big-fashioned product that can make it You just looked for it?"

    It must be rare, and it is in the hands of those in power in the alliance, after all, it sounds like a particularly awesome thing.

    Jiang Lian showed hesitation, and glanced at Yun Qiubai, "As far as I know, there are only two yuan in the entire alliance."

    Everyone exclaimed: "What?"

    They guessed that the number was scarce, but there were only two yuan ,? Too little too.

    Jiang Lianlian sighed: "At least it's because the accompanying spar and zombie virus are not native products of our planet."

    When Jiang Lianlian was speaking, Yan Jin had been thinking about something. Hearing this, he suddenly Raising his eyes: "The meteorite that fell in the wasteland of Daji Bay in the North District for more than 30 years?"

    Jiang Lianlian looked over in surprise, and nodded, "Brother Yan's insight is as good as ever."

    "Wait a minute, boss, you are fighting What charade?" Another spar,? Another meteorite? Tian Xingnong said he was dizzy.

    Yu Shuyi was thinking, "I've heard about the meteorite, could it have something to do with the virus?" Wang Le     interjected

    , "Did the virus come from the sky?"

Imagining the chaos, Yan Jin made a brief introduction: "Thirty years ago, there was an extraterrestrial meteorite in the wasteland of the North District. Not much has been reported about this meteorite."

    "There are not many reports because they were artificially suppressed."

    Jiang Lianlian looked around the crowd, and gently revealed the truth: "The team that received the report and went to the crater found that all the animals and plants around the crater were dead. He dared to step forward easily, but he had to complete the task, so he launched two death-defying soldiers."

    Yan Jin frowned, and Jiang Lian glanced at him, "These two death-defying soldiers, one is my father, and the other is Senior Brother Yan’s father, Yan Songming.”

    “I also heard from my father about the latter. They approached the bottom of the crater and found a small black stone. The ground around the stone was corroded and filled with black rotten substances. Inside, there are some clean and transparent crystal stones growing vertically." "

    The place where the crystal stones grow seems to have opened a natural barrier to separate the rotten things, and there are golden lights shining around, and the rotten things can't erode the crystal stones. My father and the others see They were amazed, they couldn't make up their minds about whether to do it, but under their watchful eyes, the spar gradually became smaller and disappeared." "My father was a

    medical soldier at the time, and he thought that these spar must have a great origin Seeing that he was holding it, Yan Songming also broke off a piece. The two of them collected a lot of rotten things. When they put the meteorite up, they found that all the surrounding crystals had disappeared. Only two of them were kept close to their bodies."