Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    After being tricked by Wang Le, Yun Dongling walked halfway angrily, only to realize that she had lost the magazine.

    Those magazines were given to her by Yan Jin, and she had to look through them every day. There are 18 magazines in total, and I can't afford to miss one!

    She went back downstairs immediately, and saw her magazine was taken by the annoying Wang Le, who was turning the pages while making a clicking noise.

    Yun Dongling ran to the sofa, and was about to take it back, but the other party raised his hand, and stood up to avoid her hand.

    "I've wanted to ask you for a long time,? Where did you get these magazines? In the car?"

    Yun Dongling stared at him, stretched out her hand and jumped twice but didn't get it. She puffed her cheeks and pressed hard on Wang Le's instep One step.

    Wang Le didn't wear military boots today. She was wearing a pair of flamboyant white sneakers. When she stepped on them, a mark was immediately blackened on the upper.

    "Damn it!" Wang Le looked at her in disbelief. She never thought that the little girl had such a violent side.

    Yun Dongling took the opportunity to hook his arm, and rushed to grab the magazine.

    It's just that she charged too hard and bumped into Wang Le all at once,? Wang Le was unprepared and was knocked back a step by her.

    A girl's soft body is completely different from a man's toughness.

    When she jumped up and approached the moment, Wang Le only felt that the little girl's body was so soft, and there was a pleasant sweet milk smell rushing to her nose.

    He froze for two seconds, only to realize that the magazine in his hand was gone.

    The little girl on the opposite side was looking at him proudly, raising the magazine symbolizing victory in her hand, and grinning at him, revealing two small round dimples.

    Strange...cute.

    Wang Le rubbed his nose, watching Yun Dongling cover the magazine in his arms and wanted to leave, then called her back, "I just asked you something, where did you get the magazine?" Yu Shuyi, who was busy typing the

    report After watching it, she turned her head and said, "You don't care where she got it, don't be too picky, okay?"

    Yun Dongling stuck out her tongue at Wang Le and ran away.

    Wang Le watched her run upstairs, hummed, turned around and said, "I'm doing this for her, okay, who knows where she got the magazine from." What happened to the magazine, Yu

    Shuyi didn't understand, "Is it just Lao Tian Those car magazines? Where else can I get them, not in the car?"

    Wang Le put his hands in his pockets and walked leisurely to the door.

    "That's a big difference, tsk tsk, forget it, I won't tell you, you don't understand."

    ...

    Yun Dongling ran back to the upstairs room, put the magazines under the pillow babyfully, counted them, there were eighteen in total, one Not less.

    I put the pillow back and patted it, and there was a burst of crackling raindrops by the window.

    The sky suddenly darkened, and the strong wind and heavy rain came, instantly dyeing the entire block gray.