Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    "A lot of people like me? Like?"

    Yan Jin's eyes are bright.

    Looking at her with gentle eyes that could drown someone,? It's a pity that Yun Dongling felt that she had said something wrong, and she was biting her lips and drooping her eyes in annoyance, letting the blush spread across her cheeks. She still tried her best to look calm Appearance, did not see.

    Absolutely can not speak without the brain again!

    Wuwuwu, how could her willpower be so weak, and she would honestly tell the whole story when he asked,? Reserved? What about face? The most important thing is...he treats you like a younger sister!

    Yun Dongling grabbed her palm hard, pretending to be careless.

    "...That's what I heard,? Brother Xingnong told me a lot about you these days, cough... a lot of people like you."

    Wuwuwuwu I'm sorry, Brother Xingnong,? I dragged you into the water .

    The arc of Yan Jin's mouth was slightly restrained, and a subtle expression appeared on his face.

    He let go of his hand, straightened up, and looked at her with an inquiring and weird look, "Xinnon told you that many people like me?"

    Yun Dongling continued to babble: "That's not what you said,? The meaning is roughly Yes, brother Yan Jin, you are so good, there are many girls in the North District who like you."

    Yun Dongling is a typical pusher, Yan Jin is outstanding and dazzling in her eyes, she has liked you for so many years, Naturally, he also felt that he was a hot steamed bun, but he didn't know what to say,? Yan Jin raised his eyebrows, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

    "Do you think a lot of people like me?"

    Yun Dongling nodded, "Of course."

    Yan Jin couldn't help laughing, "Why don't I know,? Wait until I ask Xingnong, who likes me, so I can end being single. "

    Yun Dongling was taken aback by these words, and suddenly opened her eyes wide, "You, you, don't worry."

    "Why are you not in a hurry? You just said that your brother is 27 years old. If you don't clear up the misunderstanding, he will be a bachelor for the rest of his life. I am also 27 years old. I think it's time to talk about someone," he rubbed his chin, as if to himself I am very satisfied with the idea, "I can get married sooner."

    Get married in knots!

    Yun Dongling's face turned red and red, red and red, and for a long while she murmured softly like a mosquito: "That can't be picked casually..."

    Yan Jin nodded: "Well, not casually, let me think about it, you The words reminded me, someone did confess to me before."

    Yun Dongling: "!!! Who!"

    Yan Jin looked over, and Yun Dongling bit her lips immediately when she realized that she had slipped her words, "I just care about you, Like my brother, I worry about you..."

    "Is that so."

    Yan Jin curled his lips, he smiled quite a few times tonight, he seemed in a good mood, was it because he mentioned these love affairs?

    Yun Dongling didn't know what he said afterwards, his mind was in a mess, and he quickly ran away.

    "Go slowly." Yan Jin thoughtfully sent her back to the room, and even helped her heat the room and bed.