Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Yan Jin got up suddenly, left a sentence of "Go to bed early", turned around, grabbed the medicine box and strode out.

    Close the door with a 'bang'.

    Yan Jin came out hastily, startling Tian Xingnong who was secretly drinking beer in the living room, "Boss?"

    Yan Jin leaned against the door panel and paused for a moment.

    Then he walked over and picked up a can of beer, opened it and poured it into his mouth.

    Refreshing beer poured into his stomach, but he only felt that the dryness in his heart was getting stronger.

    Wipe the wine stains off the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand, Yan Jin squeezed the empty soda can, cursed in a low voice: "Crazy."

    Tian Xingnong didn't understand Yan Jin's operation, but seeing that the captain seemed very annoying, he hesitated He took out the two cans of beer that he quickly hid, "Boss, I still have..."

    Yan Jin looked at him coldly, turned around and was about to leave. At this moment, Wang Le hurried out of the room with the monitoring equipment in his arms.

    "Boss! The monitoring has been destroyed!"

    Yan Jin was still holding an empty can, glanced over, and saw a red dot on the black screen at about 35 degrees north latitude, shining bright red.

    Three days ago, the zombies in City G fell into an inexplicable frenzy, and launched an indiscriminate attack.

    Yan Jin went to rescue Yun Dongling, but before he came back, Wang Le discovered that one of the monitoring instruments suddenly responded.

    Previously, they tracked Yun Qiubai to City G by locating the military helicopter that was stolen from the southern branch base. After arriving in City G, they found it on a top floor. According to Yan Jin's order, Wang Le Monitoring monitors are installed on and around the helicopter.

    What is responding now is the monitoring on the helicopter.

    Before Wang Le could call out other monitoring data, the off-road vehicle stopped, and Yan Jin appeared in front of him with Yun Dongling covered in bruises on his back.

    Later, they temporarily retreated to Yunzhai to rest.

    Yan Jin took care of Yun Dongling, the other team members were on guard, and Wang Le was always paying attention to the monitoring data.

    The strange thing is that at that time, he obviously put a lot of monitoring monitors on and around the helicopter, but now only one positioning instrument on the helicopter is sending data, and the others are all unresponsive.

    Wang Le thought of the last scene recorded on the monitor:

    on the top of the building, several men in black cloaks walked towards the helicopter one after another. Among them, a tall man who looked like a leader, was about to board the helicopter. Turning his head, he looked at one of the monitors, and the returned screen flickered immediately.

    Although the man armed himself from head to toe and could not see a trace of the situation, the danger and the aura of the man in control are still faithfully revealed from the screen.

    Wang Le couldn't help shivering.

    is it him? He found the monitor, so he destroyed the monitor, but all the ruins were destroyed, why should one be left?