Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Yan Jin's body is warm, although the muscles are a bit hard, but it is very comfortable to hold.

    Yun Dongling put her arms around the man's thin waist without any fat, squinted her eyes like a kitten and rubbed against her heart, with a satisfied expression on her face.

    "Mom."

    Yan Jin's whole body was shocked by the soft and waxy girl's soft voice.

    He finally came back to his senses, immediately raised his hand, and pulled her away from him.

    The man held her by the shoulder, his eyes were very complicated, "Who taught you to call mother     ?

    "

Jin smiled sweetly, pointed at him, "Mom."

    Yan Jin: "???"

    What Yun Dongling meant, did she call everyone, or only him?

    For a moment, Yan Jin didn't know whether to express surprise or shock.

    "I am not your mother."

    Just saying this sentence, Yan Jin felt a headache.

    He couldn't understand why Yun Dongling suddenly thought of this word, and then used it on him.

    He tilted his head and looked at the wall to calm down for a few seconds, then turned his head and said patiently: "You can call me by my name, or call me brother like before, but you can't call me..."

    He pursed his lips, "You can't call me mom."

    But Yun Dongling was very stubborn, she pulled his clothes hard, and called out loudly: "Mom!"

    The voice was too loud!

    Yan Jin's forehead twitched, and he wanted to explain a few more words or stop her from yelling with a cold face, but thinking of what the doctor said in the afternoon, he tightened the corners of his mouth again.

    Yun Dongling finally opened his mouth to speak, although what he said was such an inexplicable word.

    But what if her memory was just confused for a while? Wouldn't it be more difficult if he shrank back in fright and wanted to talk again?

    Yan Jin, a man with facial paralysis for many years, finally showed a rare expression of headache at this moment.

    After finally letting Yun Dongling and Yu Shuyi go back to the room to sleep, Yan Jin heaved a sigh of relief.

    He sat back in front of the computer and searched for the information he wanted.

    At twelve o'clock in the evening, when Tian Xingnong and others were sitting in the living room chatting and counting supplies, Yan Jin walked out of the room.

    Handed a note to Wang Le, "Check the information between Zou Wenhao and the others."

    Wang Le took a look at the note, and immediately turned on the computer, "I'll check it now."

    Yan Jin nodded, "There are two important points , Who sent orders to Zou Wenhao, who did Zou Wenhao send messages to, and I want all the records and locations, as detailed as possible."

    Tian Xingnong: "Boss, do you think Zou Wenhao was ordered by someone?"

    Yan Jin took out the cigarette case, Playing with his hands, "I don't think so, but Zou Wenhao is not as stupid as you think."