Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Yun Dongling followed Yan Jin all the way deep into the forest.

    Because Yan Jin was injured, Yun Dongling couldn't activate his ability to speed up like him, so the two of them were not fast.

    At first they were able to chase along the traces of the destroyed trees, but soon, even these traces disappeared, and they could only rely on Yun Dongling to stop from time to time to sense the direction.

    Seemingly affected by the other party's tense emotions, Yun Dongling's heart was beating wildly. For a moment, only the beating sound of a drum was heard in his mind, and all the surrounding sounds were blocked.

    So she didn't know at all that Yan Jin was calling her.

    Her cheeks were flushed as if she was drunk, even the corners of her eyes were red, and she was short of breath. Rather than saying that she was following Yun Qiubai, it might be better to say that she was being drawn by some unknown force.

    Yan Jin reached out and grabbed her.

    Yun Dongling looked at him with hazy eyes, like looking at flowers in a fog. Before Yan Jin could say anything, she suddenly became serious. She pushed him back a few steps, and brushed the knife sheath on his waist, ? Pulled out the short knife smoothly, ? Turned around to beware.

    Among the luxuriant branches and leaves, a pair of cloudy and dull eyes looked at her, two pairs, three pairs... Countless pairs of dull eyes stared greedily at the two of them.

    They staggered out of the dense woods, opened their bloody and stinking mouths, and let out excited sounds from the bottom of their throats.

    It's a zombie!

    Unknowingly, they had walked out of the dense forest and came to the outskirts of the zombies that Yun Qiubai specially set up outside the mountains.

    It was originally a design to resist outsiders,? At this time, it became a trap to entangle your own people.

    Yan Jin looked at the zombies around seriously, he just sensed something was wrong and wanted to call Yun Dongling to stop, but unexpectedly the other party kept running forward as if he didn't hear him.

    He glanced at the abnormal blush on her face, and pulled her behind him, "Stand still if you are uncomfortable."

    He said, a cluster of flames jumped out of his hand at the same time, and in the next second, a transparent barrier covered her from head to toe. He covered it, and the flame went out with a puff.

    Yan Jin turned back in surprise, "Xiaoling?"

    Yun Dongling tilted his head to look at him, his eyes crooked with a smile, "You're injured, I'll deal with these zombies."

    While speaking, she flexibly turned the dagger in her hand, and took a few steps forward , suddenly accelerated and trotted into the group of zombies.

    There were no wounds on Yun Dongling's body, these zombies came here after smelling the thick blood on Yan Jin's body.

    When Yun Dongling covered him with a barrier to cut off the smell, these zombies suddenly lost their direction.

    They wanted to bypass Yun Dongling, but they couldn't escape one by one. Yun Dongling moved flexibly and walked through the crowd of zombies, relying on the opponent not to attack, a dagger was as powerful as a dagger.

    Now, she can be alone without him.

    Yan Jin looked at it, then sat down on the ground, looking at her with relief.