Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    kill her!

    Kill everyone!

    Destroy all causes of your pain!

    ……No!

    Yun Qiubai, wake up!

    That's your sister!

    The younger sister you held in your hand and cared for since childhood...

    Yun Qiubai suddenly opened his eyes.

    A red light flashed across the pupils, and the blood energy subsided, and then returned to dark gray eyes.

    "Are you awake?"

    Lan Jiashu helped him walk while looking sideways at him, and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the red light in Yun Qiubai's pupils dissipate.

    "Hurry up,? I'll take you back to the research institute..."

    Yun Qiubai looked terrible now.

    The skin exposed under the cloak was cracked, revealing the terrifying dark flesh inside, but no blood flowed from the wound, which was really weird.

    I have to go back quickly to 'rehabilitate'.

    He held his arm,? walked forward slowly,? didn't want Yun Qiubai to stop leaving suddenly.

    The man slowly withdrew his hand, stood up straight, and looked at him with a pair of ruthless gray eyes under the hood.

    Lan Jiashu suddenly felt a palpitation.

    Subconsciously take a step back.

    What are you doing? He doesn't want to attack himself, does he?

    A dark light flashed in Yun Qiubai's eyes, he turned his head suddenly, and looked at the zombies with supernatural powers who were walking behind him.

    This is the zombie cadre he cultivated, the thug he was going to use against those people,? Now...he

    stretched out his hand to grab it, and a zombie quickly flew in front of him, kneeling on the ground,? Yun Qiubai's Without hesitation, he clasped his hands on top of his head, squeezed and squeezed, and directly grabbed a huge and beautiful crystal nucleus from his brain.

    Lan Jiashu swallowed his saliva.

    No matter how many times I watch this, it's still unbearable every time I watch it.

    Yun Qiubai absorbed the energy of the crystal nucleus, and the wounds on his body began to heal, then he looked up at the sky and became dazed.

    He scared Xiao Ling away.

    He ruined the city.

    He is out of control.

    He still... couldn't control the body.

    Yun Qiubai looked down at his dry and bony hands, and looked back at the dusty ruins, his eyes were gloomy.

    Xiao Ling will be fine, he knows, he just knows.

    Yun Qiubai put his hand into his mouth, bit it open, and squeezed out dried blood from his fingers.

    Write tremblingly on the wall -

    "Leave."

    Before he comes back, Yan Jin, you have to take good care of her.

    He will come back to take Xiaoling away, and...to settle accounts with you.