Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The author has something to say: The ending of the new chapter was revised yesterday, and students who read it first should re-read the ending, okay? Yan

    Jin said to accompany her,? In the afternoon, I pushed the matter back, and took her and the team members to a special place in the safe zone. A training ground for supernatural beings.

    I heard that the military department has scientifically developed training methods for use according to the classification of the attributes of supernatural beings. Now the situation in the alliance is gradually stabilizing, and these training methods are gradually being introduced in various safety zones.

    The central area is close to the northern area, not only has the training method been adopted, but also a piece of land in the safe area has been designated as a training ground.

    Although the venue is complete, but considering the cost of restoration, the training cost is expensive, although many people are interested, but the flower crystal core to train, this condition dispels the impulse of many people.

    Are you kidding me? If you want to train, go directly to fight zombies, can't you? You can still earn crystal nuclei, why spend energy on crystal nuclei? It's not that I'm too busy to eat.

    This caused the training ground to be opened for a long time but no one cares about it. However, the arena attached to the training ground is very popular.

    Because the special materials of the venue can withstand certain physical blows, many supernatural beings like to invite them to practice sparring here.

    Yan Jin brought people over,? Naturally, he also wanted to borrow the venue.

    Yun Dongling was very curious about the many facilities here, touching here and there, and when Yan Jin saw her, he explored beside her, and didn't go far, so he didn't restrain her.

    He looked around the team members, and when he saw Wang Le, his eyes stopped slightly, and then swept over as if impermanent.

    "This mission is special. You haven't practiced duels for a long time. It must be itchy when you think about it. I've booked the field here. From now on, everyone will go to the ring one-on-one for duels." Tian Xingnong screamed

    excitedly , "Boss, can you use the power?"

    "Yes."

    Everyone was excited, and one by one began to warm up and prepare.

    Yun Dongling heard the movement, ran over to look at it, and saw that everyone was guessing punches to decide the order of playing, so she also stretched out her hand.

    "Rock-paper-scissors!"

    Yun Dongling raised her little hand excitedly, "I won!"

    Tian Xingnong: "Yes, Xiao Dongling is the best."

    Yu Shuyi: "If you win, you can play while you're at it."

    Wang Le: " Xiaoling..."

    Yan Jin interrupted him directly, "Do you want to try Xiaoling on stage?"

    Wang Le paused and looked over in surprise, "Isn't it? How could she be on stage?"

    Yan Jin ignored him, just looked at Looking at Yun Dongling, "Think, or don't you want?"

    Yun Dongling rolled his eyes, "Think!"

    Yan Jin nodded, "Okay."

    The order came out soon, Yun Dongling was eager to go on stage, but was grabbed by Yan Jin The back leader pulled back, "You can play again when you form a team. Now, let's watch how the others play."