Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    It's cold outside, but the room is surprisingly warm.

    Yun Qiubai's puzzled eyes fell on the wardrobe door that was still shaking slightly, he frowned, and walked forward.

    One step, two steps,? He walked to the door of the closet, "Xiaoling?"

    Yun Qiubai's face flashed absurdity, thinking,? Yun Dongling knew why he was coming to hide?

    Unless it's not his sister who is hiding!

    With this thought flashing through his mind, he reached out and grabbed the closet doorknob like lightning, and pulled it violently—there were

    a few clothes hanging in the closet, but nothing else.

    Because he said before that he was going to leave, Yun Dongling had already packed up his clothes and put the suitcase aside, the closet was very empty.

    Yun Qiubai stood for a while, looked around the bedroom, shook his head and walked out.

    The door of the room was closed again, and everything returned to calm.

    And at this time, where are Yan Jin and Yun Dongling?

    Yan Jin was standing in his room, gently coaxing the frightened little girl, "It's okay,? Your brother didn't notice."

    Yun Dongling's eyes were still wet, "It's all your fault!"

    Yan Jin: "Blame me "

    Yun Dongling: "You said you want to tell brother, I don't want to do this, we, he, I don't want to..." The

    little girl was obviously frightened,? The words were confused,? Yan Jin coaxed, "I No way."

    Yun Dongling usually looked very courageous, but she never thought she would be so unintimidated.

    In fact, Yun Qiubai found out that this was the case, so he wasn't afraid.

    But considering that Yun Qiubai doesn't know anything now, it's a bit exciting to let him see his sister being kissed rashly.

    Besides, he was not willing to embarrass Yun Dongling.

    The relationship between the two of them is not shady, it's just that Yun Dongling is concerned about her brother's mood now, so she needs to find a good time to clarify the matter first.

    So things are really tricky now.

    The nick of time.

    Yun Qiubai pushed the door open and came in, for a moment he did have the idea of ​​hiding in the closet.

    So he hugged Yun Dongling to pull the closet door, but when his hand touched the closet door, he immediately felt something was wrong.

    This bedroom is only this big, what if Yun Qiubai just wanted to see this wardrobe on a whim?

    When I saw the two people hiding inside, I was even more angry.

    Why are you hiding in the closet? It's not that they have an invisible relationship, so it seems that their relationship is not right.

    Yan Jin let go of his hand, giving up the idea of ​​hiding in the closet.

    The footsteps kept coming to the window, opened the window, jumped out and closed the window.

    From her window to his room next door.

    This sounds like a series of movements, but Yan Jin's movements were extremely fast, Yun Dongling didn't see what was going on, she was already standing in another room as it was hot and cold.