Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Yun Qiubai ran fast all the way, carrying Jiang Lianlian back to the abandoned factory.

    He didn't go back to the laboratory where he usually stayed most often, but went directly to the top floor, his room.

    The room was pitch black, Yun Qiubai swept it away, and found his bed in the corner.

    Very old and dirty. He never just lay down on it with his clothes on, pretending to sleep like a human.

    Although it's just a room for sleeping,? The rest of the room wasn't cleaned well,? But luckily the bed was clean.

    He carefully avoided the dusty furniture next to him, and put Jiang Lian on the bed.

    There was nothing on the bed, no pillows and no quilts.

    But this is not a big problem, Yun Qiubai quickly tore off the black cloak he was wearing, put it on her body, and went to see her wound.

    The most serious wound on Jiang Lian's body came from a knife wound on his thigh. He had just tied the wound with cloth strips and treated it briefly. He couldn't judge whether it was treated well just by looking at the appearance, but he could judge from the faint smell of blood in the air. , the bleeding should have stopped.

    He glanced at the unconscious Jiang Lian, got up and walked out.

    He first went to the laboratory on the next floor, found a lot of medical supplies and medicines in it, took these things back to the room, and then went to the Lanjiashu room on the same floor.

    The room was unlocked, so he pushed the door open and went in, then looked around, walked to the corner and opened the closet.

    His movement was not small, and Lan Jiashu was directly awakened by him.

    He sat on the bed with the quilt rolled up and watched the other party's whole body buried in his closet, rummaging around, wiped his face, and suspected that he hadn't woken up.

    "What are you doing in my closet without sleeping for half a day?!"

    Before he finished speaking, Yun Qiubai took out a quilt from the closet, stood up straight and turned to look at him. The bleak moonlight outside the window was just right When it shone on his face, Lan Jiashu saw a face wrapped in bandages that looked like Frankenstein.

    "Damn—"

    Lan Jiashu screamed in fright.

    When he came back to his senses, this person was indeed Yun Qiubai. That’s right, he pointed at him with trembling fingers, "You, you, why are you doing this! I have to be timid and be scared to death by you on the spot!"

    Yun Qiubai hesitated. Touching the bandage on his face, he lowered his head slightly.

    Turn around and walk out.

    Lan Jiashu was taken aback.

    Immediately jumped out of bed and chased after him, "What the hell are you doing? Tell me I'll help you..."

    He chased Yun Qiubai outside the room, but he suddenly stretched out his hand and pushed him. The other party threatened him not to follow with his eyes, and then Opening the door and entering, he heard a clear 'click' sound of locking.

    "What are you doing?"

    Lan Jiashu scratched his head and muttered, just when he was feeling puzzled, the door unlocked again with a 'click', the door opened, and Yun Qiubai came out.