Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Yun Dongling stared blankly at Yun Qiubai's limp body.

    "No...no..." Yun Dongling shook her head with tears in her eyes, "No...no!"

    Yun Dongling hugged her head in pain and wailed in pain.

    Her emotions were frantic, and the entire barrier under her control began to glow, and lines like electric currents swam on it.

    "Calm down! Xiaoling! Xiaoling!"

    Seeing that Yun Dongling lost control of her emotions, the black lines on her face that were exactly the same as Yan Songming's was shocking. Yan Jin was afraid that she would lose control and turn into Yan Songming's appearance, as if... The associated spar devours the soul!

    Yan Jin hugged her hard, trying to regain her reason.

    "Ah—"

    Yun Dongling didn't know anything, she only knew that she was in excruciating pain,? Who can help her?

    A faint light flashed across his chest, and suddenly, a burst of light enveloped Yun Qiubai, glowing like a light cocoon.

    As if echoing, somewhere in this landslide, a light cluster also quietly lit up.

    The light covered Yun Qiubai, and also radiated slightly outward. Everyone was shocked to find that the wound on his body was slowly healing!

    "Xiaoling..."

    Yan Jin knew what was going on, but he couldn't interrupt Yun Dongling's energy release, so he could only hug her silently.

    Liu Chi and the others sat up, touched the smooth skin on their bodies in amazement, and looked at Yun Dongling who was in a state of trance in astonishment.

    Yan Jin glanced sharply,? They finally came back to their senses, calmed down their emotions, and explained: "No...thank you..."

    Even if there was no threat from Yan Jin, they would not be malicious, Yun Dongling could save Killed them!

    At the time of the explosion, although they all reacted, they were still affected. They were at the source of the explosion. It was luck that they didn't choke on the spot. However, this kind of injury was fatal, and they all had salvation in their hearts.

    Although he was unwilling, there was nothing he could do. Unexpectedly, when the entire underground space began to collapse, it was Yun Dongling who came to them and dragged them into the barrier circle to protect them one by one. Although it was only the difference between dying later, But every minute of breathing is something to be grateful for.

    Now it is even more waiting for rescue, waiting for a miracle!

    "Sister, don't worry, we'll be fine... Team Yun can, can be fine too..." This group of men didn't know how to comfort others, so they could only say good things.

    Jiang Lianlian's injured arm healed, leaving only blood stains on her clothes.

    She knelt beside Yun Qiubai, tightly pressing the corners of her clothes with her hands, without blinking her eyes, she stared straight at Guangcocoon.

    The light scattered for a while, then gradually shrank, and finally gathered in the light cocoon, from bright to weak, every inch of light penetrated into Yun Qiubai's body, and slowly dimmed.

    Yun Qiubai's brand new body reappeared.

    Clean skin, white to almost bloodless, the originally marked dark blue, the unique bleakness of zombies all faded away, the sharp canines disappeared, the red eyes that were not completely closed disappeared, and returned to black, broken His long nails were all broken, and new pink nails grew out, and even the deep scars on his face healed.