Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    call him mom?

    he?

    Mother? !

    What kind of perverted hobby is this!

    Never! ! !

    Yun Dongling's face turned red, and she wanted to push him away, "You pervert, go away!"

    "Hahahaha..." Yan Jin shook his head and explained, "I'm not lazy,? It was you who shouted,? I I won’t let you shout, but you still lose your temper.”

    He was referring to what happened when she first lost her memory. Although it was said that she was as naive as a child at that time, none of the parties involved told her the truth at this moment. Big shock.

    She actually called him mother? Why Mom? Why not dad?

    Yun Dongling was distracted and made up the scene of calling her daddy, and got goosebumps all over her body, what a shame!

    "Are you here to be angry with me? You'd better go!" Yun Dongling pushed him out of the door forcefully, and was about to close the door.

    Yan Jin quickly blocked the door with his quick eyes, and pulled the person in with a hook. Before Yun Dongling could react, the door closed.

    "You!" Yun Dongling glared at him angrily.

    The more Yan Jin looked at it, the more itchy his heart became.

    Since Yun Dongling lost his memory again, she has been very polite to him. He wanted to get closer, but he was afraid of scaring her.

    It's rare for her to show her true temperament in front of her now, breaking the strange barrier between the two,? How could Yan Jin give up the great opportunity to leave?

    After closing the door,? Yun Dongling was a little embarrassed at first,? Slowly realized,? Closed the door, why did the room become so quiet?

    Being alone in the room with Yan Jin made her somewhat uncomfortable, but somehow she didn't want to show weakness, Yun Dongling pretended to look out of the window nonchalantly, and said calmly, "Mr. Yan just came back, you have a lot to do, right?"

    She was implying Yan Jin to leave quickly to get busy with her own affairs,? As a result, she was held by someone as soon as she finished speaking, and the warm touch of the palm made her tremble, "You—?" She could tell herself that the hug just now

    was Yan Jin hasn't seen the impulsiveness of his amnesia girlfriend for a long time, but what about holding hands now?

    She stammered and tried to withdraw her hand: "Mr. Yan..."

    The corners of Yan Jin's mouth curled up, his eyes had deep meaning, "The most important thing for me now is to come and see you, and I'm doing it."

    Yun Dongling opened slightly Mouth shut, speechless.

    The smile in Yan Jin's eyes deepened, "Even if you don't call me mother, don't call me Mr. Yan."

    He lowered his head to her, his slightly curved eyes met hers, and said in a slow tone: "Boyfriend is not I like it."

    The blood in Yun Dongling's body surged instantly, and his face exploded into a red tomato.

    What happened to Yan Jin? I've been away for three days, and it's better than before, help!

    Yun Dongling didn't know how to deal with Yan Jin like this, so he could only go around when he saw him, and ran away if he couldn't go around, making others confused.