Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Half an hour later, Yan Jin and the others came out of the study after the meeting.

    Yan Jin was about to go upstairs when he heard Wang Le say, "Why is the door open? Who didn't close the door when he came back just now?" The person who came back last today

    was Yan Jin, but how could he not close the door? Everyone realized that something was wrong,? Look around now.

    Yan Jin's expression became serious, and he quickly went upstairs, opened his room, and opened Yun Dongling's room.

    Suitcases were neatly stacked in both rooms, and the curtains were blown high by the wind. It was clear at a glance that Yun Dongling was not here.

    He quickly turned around and ran downstairs, the living room, dining room, kitchen... nothing at all, he saw a few jars of sugar placed alone on the cabinet.

    "Boss!" Tian Xingnong ran back from outside, holding a handful of sugar in his hand, "Dongling's sugar bowl fell at the gate of the small courtyard, is she okay...?

    " Yan Jin, who was in front of him, suddenly realized that something was wrong, "Boss,? Little Dongling..."

    Yan Jin rushed out like a gust of wind before he finished speaking.

    He ran to the gate of the small courtyard, and saw a sugar bowl fall on the ground, glass shards and colorful candies were scattered all over the place.

    There was still some blood on the ground.

    Yun Dongling was kidnapped.

    Where is Yun Dongling?

    At this moment, Yun Dongling was held in the mouth of a leopard and ran fast.

    After finally waiting for the other party to drop her on the ground, she saw the leopard shaking and turning into a human. Before she could finish being surprised, a cloth bag was put under the back cover, and she was put into the bag and thrown into the car.

    In the overwhelming darkness and restraint, Yun Dongling struggled a few times and fell down because the car's forward speed rolled backwards and hit a hard object directly.

    She touched her sore forehead and calmed down.

    She lay on the ground, paying attention to the sounds around her, trying to distinguish other sounds from the roar of the car engine.

    "...Take it there...you won't find it..." "

    ...Leave immediately...the boss said we can't delay..."

    I heard it, but I didn't understand it at all. , raised her hand to cut the bag, and the bag broke open with a hiss, she shook her head to look at the environment.

    It was a small compartment with a locked door against the back, nothing else, dark and cramped, it was a pickup truck.

    She pushed the door a few times and couldn't open it, but because the sound made her captors vigilant, she braked suddenly, Yun Dongling was caught off guard and slammed into the car wall again.

    "I can't run away! Be honest!" A fierce warning came from the front seat.

    Yun Dongling rubbed his forehead, rolled his eyes, hid the glass next to his body, licked the bleeding wound on his palm, and sat quietly in the carriage.

    The car started and stopped for an unknown amount of time before finally stopping.

    Yun Dongling heard a sound of unlocking the lock, and after the 'clang', there was a large piece of sunlight. She squinted her eyes to meet it, and saw two figures appearing in the light.