Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    No wonder Yan Jin is always messing with Yun Dongling!

    No wonder Yun Dongling never shy away from his approach!

    It turns out...

    it turns out! ! !

    Wang Le realized the truth.

    Wang Le was very angry.

    In the next second, thousands of pains rushed to my heart.

    No matter how dull he was, how hard-spoken and duplicity he was, after uncontrollably paying attention to Yun Dongling again and again, because of her worrying about gains and losses, Wang Le could roughly understand what was going on with him.

    It's just that he has a proud personality, and for the first time in his life, he likes a girl, and he can't let go of many things, so he looks forward and backward.

    However, now?

    The scum is gone.

    Yun Dongling was abducted by Yan Jin.

    Fortunately, he has always admired Yan Jin,? He really knows people, faces, but not heart,? He was cheated!

    Wang Le felt resentful in his heart, and there was a kind of grief that he died before he could leave the school.

    This kind of emotion is too complicated,? As a result, he is in a trance for a while, and? Stands motionless.

    Yun Dongling jumped up and down a few steps. When she realized that Wang Le hadn't followed, she turned her head and looked back. She was very surprised when she saw it.

    She walked back quickly, shaking her small hands in front of him, "Are you uncomfortable? Headache? Stomach pain?"

    Wang Le looked at Yun Dongling who didn't know that she was being taken advantage of by others, but still looked innocent, and covered her heart. .

    "...My heart hurts."

    Yun Dongling opened her eyes slightly, showing a shocked expression. Wang Le looked tall and strong, but he had a bad heart?

    But now is not the time to think about it,? She quickly looked around, held his hand without any explanation, and led him to the next big tree, put her hands on his shoulders, and tried to make him sit down.

    "You sit and rest,? I'll call someone!"

    Seeing that she was about to turn around and run, Wang Le stretched out his hand to grab her, and said weakly, "I'm fine, just rest for a while and I'll be fine."

    Yun Dongling was a little skeptical Looking at him intently, "Really?"

    Wang Le: "Really."

    Yun Dongling stopped talking, she sat down, took out a water glass from her small backpack, and poured a glass of water for Wang Le.

    Wang Le looked at the girl's undisguised concern, and the heart that had just died suddenly jumped again, showing signs of fraud.

    She doesn't hate him even by looking at him. Does he still have a chance?

    Damn it, if it wasn't for Yan Jin to take advantage of the advantage of being close to the water to strike first... No, something flashed in Wang Le's mind.

    Yun Dongling only regards Yan Jin as her mother, what does she know about the relationship between a man and a woman? Maybe she took Yan Jin's taking advantage of her as his kindness to her.