Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    In just one sentence, Yan Jin's heart, which had been hanging in the air, slowly fell back to its original place.

    "The doctor can see you at any time. If your brother changes location, don't look for it now, it will be very troublesome later."

    He glanced at the direction where the mutant beast disappeared, and patted her hand comfortingly, telling Tian Xingnong to stop the car, ? Tell Yun Dongling to follow everyone, then get out of the car.

    Yun Dongling hurriedly got out of the car, but only had time to see Yan Jin's back disappearing around the corner.

    The car kept moving at a high speed, went around and went back to the hill where Yun Dongling had just escaped, and stopped at the foot of the hill.

    Yun Dongling disappeared inexplicably before, Yan Jin deduced the fact that she was kidnapped from the clues at the scene, and immediately asked Wang Le to circle the location of Yan Wei's residence that he had found in the past few days.

    There are two places in total, one is at the foot of a mountain called Beauty Mountain far away from the safe zone and L City, and the other is in the outskirts of the original city L.

    Yan Jin knew that Yan Wei said he was going to come, but he was late to report to the safe zone. In all likelihood, he arrived early and didn't show up. He wanted to observe the situation before making an appearance. This is his consistent style of doing things.

    Yan Jin knew him too well, and he didn't even think about forcing him out. In Dou Zhenglu's eyes, they were a community of interests, so there was no need for outsiders to know that they were at odds; the other was that he had no intention of contacting Yan Wei at all. , This zombie virus is an excellent opportunity to get rid of Yan Songming. For this purpose, he did a lot of work secretly in the early stage, and connected with Yan Wei. Many things are easy to be involuntary, and he can't pretend not to know.     And the most important thing is that Yan Jin feels that there are too many things involved in the arrest of Yun Qiubai, including something wrong with Yun Dongling's body. It is hard to say that it is a natural mutation. In this critical situation, he is even more unwilling to contact Yun Qiubai, because he doesn't want Yan Wei to draw his attention to this aspect.     He knew that he was staring at Yan Wei in secret, and Yan Wei had definitely figured out the situation around him long ago.     Standing still and quietly withdrawing from the safe zone was the first strategy. However, for some unknown reason, Yan Wei chose to attack Yun Dongling, which was equivalent to breaking the silent consensus between the two.

    Since Yan Wei made a move, Yan Jin will naturally not be soft-hearted.

    After locking the target, the team divided into two groups. Yan Jin led Tian Xingnong and Yu Shuyi to Yan Wei's base camp in L City, while Wang Le and Zhou Yingwu went to the sub-campaign in Beauty Mountain.

    But unexpectedly, Yan Jin and the others rushed to nothing, and when Wang Le and the others arrived, Yun Dongling had already escaped.

    Two off-road vehicles meet at the foot of the mountain.

    As soon as Yun Dongling got off the car, Wang Le, who had been waiting here, hurried over immediately, "Xiao Ling, are you okay?"

    Yun Dongling shook her head, showing him the bandaged palm wound in the car, "It's okay."

    Wang Le still wanted to say something, Yun Dongling had already walked towards Yu Shuyi who was holding the instrument, and looked anxiously at the locator in her hand, "Where are we going next? Is brother really on the mountain? Let's go!"