Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    There was a charcoal fire burning in the room, and it was very warm. Yun Qiubai was roasting on the fire with a small steel knife, rubbing the mutant beast's head with one hand, to soothe his emotions.

    Yun Dongling was lying by the window, looking out from the glass window covered with a thin layer of ice, looking back and forth on the empty road, trying to see something, but there was nothing except a piece of white.

    Disappointed, she looked away, returned to the carpet in the middle of the small room, and looked at Yun Qiubai with a serious face.

    "Brother, can you ask where Meow Meow is?"

    She still remembered that mutant beast that looked like a cat and tiger. Seeing this mutant beast injured like this, she couldn't help worrying about him.

    "Xiaoba?" Yun Qiubai was still staring at the candle, "I'm afraid not."

    Yun Dongling: "Why?"

    After Yun Qiubai brought back the mutant beast that came to him, Yan Jin worried that someone would follow him The mutated beast came over, and ordered the team members to go outside in groups to search the situation and be vigilant.

    Now there is only one Wang Le who is in charge of communication in the living room, and everyone else followed to Jiang Lianlian's temporary laboratory.

    I don't know if it was because he saw the mutated beast being injured or for some other reason, but Yun Qiubai's face was sullen just now. The others didn't speak, and the room was quiet.

    Yun Dongling's questioning voice was very clear.

    The mutated beast lying sideways on the ground was constantly groaning in pain, Yun Qiubai lowered his eyes, for a moment, suddenly raised his head to look at Yun Dongling.

    "Because my ability has degenerated."

    What? !

    It was obviously the first time Yan Jin, Jiang Lianlian and others heard about this, so they were shocked.

    Yan Jin frowned, "When did it happen?"

    Yun Qiubai: "After I regained my senses that day, I wanted to contact the Mutant Beast. I found that the mental connection was weak, and beyond a certain range, I couldn't perceive it."

    Jiang Lian stayed up late last night to do the experiment, and originally planned to do another experiment during the day, and then tell them the result after confirming it, but now hearing what Yun Qiubai said, she felt that there was no need to do the experiment again.

    She said: "No wonder Brother Yun's blood was tested and found that the cell activity is lower than before. It turns out that the ability has degenerated."

    Lan Jiashu was a little confused, "Because I drank the blood? Didn't it successfully suppress the zombie virus?"

    Mentioned this About drinking blood, Jiang Lian looked at Yun Qiubai hesitantly, and looked away: "I did an experiment yesterday and confirmed that my blood contains a small amount of immune factors, 20% of which are similar to Xiaoling's blood test report , I guess, it should be the reason why the associated spar has been worn on my body before this, although I have not fused the spar, but the spar has also affected and changed my body over time." She shook her head, "Before

    I I never knew."

    Lan Jiashu still didn't understand, "Why did Yun Qiubai lose control after drinking Xiaoling's blood, but recover after drinking yours? What key factor is there?" "No,