Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    The smoke gradually dissipated,? The soldiers chopped off the last zombie's head, stopped, and looked back at a man and a woman who were quietly watching each other.

    They are all Yan Jin's people. They have been with him for several years. Naturally, they know that their parents are decisive and cold, but what happened in the past few days surprised them.

    First, they exposed part of their strength, and they did not hesitate to seize power in the Central District. They thought this battle was the beginning of Yan Jin's seizure of power. .     He was busy for the next few days, not looking for someone to crack the data, or gathering troops,? His mood was visibly bad. The soldiers have followed Yan Jin for so long, and they have never seen him so restless. when.     Later they found out that the chief's girlfriend was kidnapped by Yan Wei and sent to the North District. This trip was to get her back.     It turned out to be for the sweetheart, but they were even more surprised when they knew the reason. Is this still cold-hearted? Yan Jin, who is known as the murder weapon in the world? Many people don't believe it,? But if they don't believe it again, after a few days, they will have to believe it when they are affected by the hostility in Yan Jin's eyes.     Well now, I finally found someone,? The reaction of the two of them made everyone puzzled again.     Shouldn't it be a hug and kiss after a long absence?     Why this face-to-face look at each other?     And the little girl's expression also looked strange, curious, surprised, interested, probing... Are these two really lovers?     Their chief won't be unrequited love, right?     The soldiers wanted to read the gossip again, but there was another roar of zombies not far away. A team leader came over and pointed at someone to kill the zombies, "You don't need to do anything? Hurry up!     " Leave it to the two and leave.     Yun Dongling looked at the leaving soldiers, blinked, looked at Yan Jin, and said nothing.     Seeing her like this, Yan Jin's heart ached for a moment.

    Yun Dongling was kidnapped by Yan Wei, he was already very guilty for not being able to snatch him back immediately, and when he was about to set off later, he didn't dare to act rashly because he received a call from Yan Songming.

    When Yan Songming made that call, the direction was very obvious, which was to use the central district to replace people.

    Without the central area, people would be gone.

    Yan Jin clearly understood his subtext, and it was precisely because of this that he restrained his emotions, changed his strategy again, and according to Yan Songming's request, beat down the central area to him.

    He clearly knew that exposing his strength in advance was not a good thing, he had been planning for so long, he should find a better time to attack, but it was about Yun Dongling, he didn't dare to gamble.

    What if Yan Wei suddenly lost his nerve and did something to Yun Dongling? What if Yan Songming wanted to teach him a lesson and hurt Yun Dongling?

    No! He is not willing to take any chances!

    He had no choice but to arrange people from the northern district to secretly protect Yun Dongling, while speeding up the speed of subjugation.

    Fortunately, the process of subjugation went smoothly, he rushed to the central area holding his breath, and when he got off the helicopter, he received a message from someone sent by Jiang Lianlian—Yun Dongling had lost his memory again in order to treat her injuries.

    Yan Jin was about to go crazy.

    Because he didn't know how she was right now, he hurried back to the base with concern, and left with Yan Wei, but Yan Wei told her that Yun Dongling had run away on the way.