"Ah you dumb shit wake up" his brother says as he enter his room. Ethan groans and rubs his eyes. "Fuck off" he snaps and gets up. His brother snickers and walks away.

Ethan sits on the edge of his bed and sighs. He has really messed up his sleep schedule. He regretted staying up that late last night. He didn't even learn anything from it. He groans and stands up.

He opens his closet. He takes a mental note to burn all of his clothes and grabs a pair of pants.
He puts them on and brushes off some dust.
He studies himself in the mirror before he goes back to searching a shirt.

He grabs a plain t-shirt and puts it on. He flattens it a bit and looks in the mirror again. He grabs his glasses and puts them on. He stares at himself in the mirror.

He hears his brother groan downstairs. "Come down now or I will leave without you!" He screams. Ethan quickly pushes his glasses up and runs downstairs. He puts on his shoes quickly and throws his bag over his shoulder.

"Are you ready now?" His brother asks, annoyed. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "I was born ready, moron" he says and walks out of the door.

He unlocks his bike and sighs. He hated bicycling with passion. It was pure hatred. He basically hated any form of exercise. He steps on his bike and grabs the steering wheel.

He pushes his glasses up his nose again and pushes himself to start cycling.

He groans internally halfway there. He feels wind passing him. He looks up and sees his brother just passed. He sighs heavily and tries not to cry.

He keeps pushing his legs and almost dies of exhaustion when he finally arrives.
He will die at 17, It wasn't looking good for him.

He quickly jumps off his bike and leans it against a wall somewhere and locks it. He groans in relief as he stretches his legs.

He quickly walks away from his bike. Hoping it will get stolen.

He walks into the school and pants heavily. Yeah, He needed to do something about that.
He takes out his phone and looks at the time. He starts to panic. He should've been at maths right now but he's being silly in the hallway.

He runs to the classroom, almost crying because of the pain in his side. He pants as though he has ran 78 miles when he arrives at the classroom. He leans against the wall and breathes heavily.

The teacher looks at him, mouth slightly agape. "Are you okay?" She asks carefully. Ethan looks at her, disbelief drawn across his face as he pushes his glasses up. "You're joking" he mumbles and grasps his side.

The teacher glances at him, confused as she continues to teach the lesson. He groans and walks to his seat, quickly scanning the classroom for any sight of the boy.
His 'luck' seems to have run out. He wasn't there.

He almost lets out a loud groan as he sits down. But instead he makes a weird sound. The whole classroom turns to look at him. He awkwardly shifted in his seat.
He makes a mental note to mute himself.