He enters the science room and his eyes fall on Aiden. He smiles and approaches him. Aiden looks up. His face shines in the light of the lamp above him. His pale skin making him look like a damn vampire.

Ethan chuckles and sits down next to him. Aiden suddenly tensed. Ethan looks at him. "Are you okay?" He asks. Aiden nods quickly and smiles.
Oh god, he smiled. Ethan smiles too. He then found himself staring and looks down at the glass tube infront of him.

He leans over to Aiden. "What are we supposed to do?" He asks, almost whispering. Aiden had to move his head closer to hear it. "I don't know" he says. Ethan internally groans.

"I thought people with glasses were smart" Aiden says. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "And I thought nice people couldn't murder anyone, but here we are" he says.

Aiden crosses his arms. "I didn't murder anyone" he says. Ethan grins. "Sure you didn't, babes" he says and gets back to looking at the glass tube. Aiden rolls with his eyes and leans on the table with his arms. "I'm serious though, why does everyone think that"

Ethan grins. "It's part in the family. It's the Genes"
He says. Aiden slowly turns his head. "My father didn't even murder anyone" he says.
Ethan raises an eyebrow.

"Oh? Well, if you don't mind you can come over at my house after school today and then we look up all the rumours and you'll say the truth behind them. Sounds good to me?" He says.

Aiden opens his mouth slowly. But closes it again. "We're not friends" he says. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "So? I once had to do a project with a partner and they hated me, and I hated them. Didn't end well though" he says, thinking back to that time.

Aiden grins. "What happened then?" He asks. Ethan tuts. "No, no, I cant tell you. We arent friends. If you want to know, you have to come over" he demands. Aiden rolls with his eyes.

Ethan looks at him expectantly. Aiden then finally gives in. "Fine, I will come over to your house. But we're NOT. Friends." He says. Ethan grins and nods.

The teacher walks up to them. "Do you get it?" She asks. Ethan looks at Aiden. They both slowly nod. Knowing damn well they didn't do shit.

The bell rings. They quickly get up and walk to the cafeteria.

They arrive at the cafeteria. Ethan grins. "So you don't mind being with me after all" he says. Aiden rolls with his eyes and sits down.

Ethan takes place in front of him. Aiden looks at him. Ethan raises an eyebrow. "Why are you staring? Do you mind me sitting here?" He asks. Aiden quickly shakes his head. "No, it's not that. I think you left your glasses behind in the science room" he says.

Ethan reaches up to his face to push his glasses up, but doesn't feel anything. He groans. "I'll be right back" he says and walks out of the cafeteria.

He Walks through the halls and turns around corridors. He doesn't even remember where the science room is. He suffers from memory loss now, he thinks. He grins and enters the science room.

He stops abruptly as he sees Evelyn searching through Aiden's bag. Which he apparently left.
He looks at Evelyn. "What the fuck are you doing" he asks. Evelyn shoots up. "Nothing!" She exclaims.

Ethan narrows his eyes and walks over to her. He grabs Aiden's bag and his glasses. He walks out of the classroom and throws Aiden's bag over his shoulder and puts his glasses on.