Ethan scratches his head. Casey?
Casey.
Casey??
Casey??
Case y
Cay se y

CASEY.

Ethan wakes up from his thoughts and looks at Aiden. Aiden shrugs and looks at casey. "I'm gonna drop the bomb here. Weren't you dead?" He asks.

Casey raises an eyebrow. "No I wasn't." She says. Aiden frowns. "I think you were" he says. Ethan scoffs. "Well it's good she's alive then." He says.
Grace nods. "Yeah, I really thought I'd be single forever!" She exclaims.

"Which wouldn't surprise me in any way. Anyways, I should show sympathy for Casey now" ethan says and turns to casey. "Hello. We, Me and Aiden, know pretty much nothing. About you then HAHA..." he says.

Casey smiles. "Well, my name Is casey. You know that already. I also really like to draw, to paint and listen to music" she says. Aiden scoffs. "You forgot to put grace to the to-do list" he says. Ethan snorts.

Grace quickly glares at Aiden. "Don't mind him, Casey," she says sweetly, "That one, with the black hair is a little weird" she whispers. Casey chuckles. "I'd like to believe that" she says.

Aiden looks at ethan with puppy eyes. "They are bullying me papa" he cries. Ethan scoffs. "As they should?" He says and spins around in his chair. "Oh yeah, Grace. Ethan actually punched a cashier woman. Broke her jaw and sent her teeth flying" aiden says.

Grace gasps. "Ethan!" She exclaims. Casey grins. "I think I did it too soft" ethan mumbles. Aiden chuckles. Grace frowns. "Don't hit a cashier woman ever again" she says. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Why? 'Cause she's a woman?" He asks.

Grace nods. "Women." She says. Aiden retches. "My god, not in my house!!" Ethan cries. Casey chuckles. "So you're gay?" She asks. Ethan stops crying and looks at her. His movement in sync with Aiden.

"What?" He asks. Grace smirks and stands up. "I kinda see it now" she says as casey stands up beside her. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, I didn't think you could see" he says. Ethan slowly turns his head. "Who are you talking to?" He asks. Aiden blinks and quickly points at grace.

Ethan nods and grins slowly. "Good." He says.
"Now, go home" he says as he makes a movement telling them to leave. Grace smirks. "Okay but don't do naughty stuff while we're gone" she says as the door closes behind them.

Ethan scoffs. "What a pain in the ass" he mumbles. Aiden grins. "What did she mean though, 'I kinda see it now' my ass" ethan says. Aiden scoffs. "What did she mean" he mumbles.

Ethan shrugs. "By the way, her girlfriend seemed weird" he says. Aiden nods. "Did she come back from the dead or something? Its giving melanie Martinez to be honest" he says. Ethan snorts. "Maybe she's just similar to Casey and her name's Casey also" he says.

Aiden rubs his neck. "I don't know" he whines. Ethan grins. "Keep whining and I'll make sure you have a reason to" he says. Aiden gasps. He almost chokes and starts coughing. "You what?!" He exclaims.

Ethan smirks. "You want that don't you?" He asks. Aiden scoffs. His head turning red. "Never" he says and pats his chest.

Ethan slides down his chair. "When Will you be turning eighteen?" He asks. "On my birthday" Aiden says as he rolls with his eyes. "And when's your birthday?" Ethan asks. Aiden scoffs.
"Next year" he says.

Ethan sighs. "I seriously hate you" he snaps. Aiden raises his eyebrows. "Then why am I still here?" Ethan smirks. "Because we have no friends" he says. Aiden scoffs. "Let's keep it like that" he says.
Ethan pulls a sad face.

Aiden grins. "When the clock gets past twelve, your face will stay like that Forever" he says. Ethan quickly stops acting sad. "But like, admit it, I'm a great actor" he says.
Aiden nods. "Sure, the best one I've ever seen" he says.

Ethan grins. "I will use it on you someday" he says and winks. Aiden groans. "What was that?!" He exclaims. Ethan smirks. "Nothin'?" He says. He gets up and sits down next to Aiden. "How 're you?" He asks.

Aiden frowns. "I don't remember you having alcohol," he says and looks into Ethan's eyes. "Ethan, what are you doing?" He asks. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Whatever" he whines and leans on Aiden.

"I tried some beers actually" ethan mumbles. Aiden sighs. "You're exhausting. You're not even eighteen" He snaps. Ethan grins. "Rules are meant to be broken though" he says dramatically.

Aiden sighs. "Please drink water or something." He says. Ethan shakes his head. "I won't!!" He says and laughs cheekily. Aiden glares at him. "What kinda beer was it?" He asks.

Ethan scratches his head. "I don't know" he says. "Then you didnt have beer you dumb fuck," aiden says, "Why are you acting all silly and goofy?" He asks. Ethan shrugs. "I don't know" he says and puts his hand on Aiden's thigh.

Aiden quickly glances at ethan. Then at his hand. He looks at ethan again. His heart beats faster. Ethan smiles drunkenly.
"I'm not drunk" he mumbles and looks at aiden.

"Shit, you're like a tomato"  he exclaims. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "Well duh, you're literally pressed against me and it's already hot." He says. Ethan scoffs. "Nonsense" he says and leans in closer.

"Are you hot when I do that or am I hot?" He asks. Aiden scoffs. "Why would you be hot?" He asks. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Because I am? The fuck?" He says and runs a hand through his hair while raises his eyebrows up and down.

Aiden looks away. "Stop doing that" he snaps. Ethan smiles. "Aha, you're getting shy!!" He exclaims. Aiden slaps him across the back of his head. "Shut your fucking mouth for once will you?" He asks.

Ethan's gaze softens. "Yeah, yeah, I'll shut up" he says quickly and clears his throat.