"Ethan, can I copy your homework? Please?" Aiden asks, whispering. It's the middle of class and the teacher's checking the homework.

Ethan scoffs. "Why didn't you do it then?" He asks. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "Cause I got better stuff to do?" He says. Ethan nods. "Alright, you can copy it." He says and shoves his book toward Aiden. Aiden smiles at him. His pupils expanded rather quickly.

Ethan smiles back and looks down at his paper. Those were his notes by the way. He grabs his notebook and flips to a new page. The other one was full of 'Casey case'.

Aiden raises an eyebrow.
"Why is my name on that?" He asks. Ethan scoffs. "Its my death note" he says as he grabs a pen.

Aiden gasps. "You want me to die?!" He asks in disbelief. "T' was a joke" ethan mumbles. Aiden smiles. "Well then, what did you write about me?"
He asks.

Ethan sighs. "I wrote an entire romance novel about you and Evelyn" he says. Aiden retches and crosses his arms. "I don't want that" he says. Ethan shrugs. "No can do" he says. Aiden groans.

"Then, how do me and Evelyn get together?" He asks. Evelyn walks in right at that moment. Ethan grins. "You and evelyn were perfect for each other, nothing could keep you guys apart, until one day... evelyn confessed and you rejected."he says.

Aiden smiles. Evelyn clears her throat. Ethan jumps. "Shit" he mumbles. Aiden sighs and leans forward. "Yeah?" He says. Evelyn looks at ethan. "What were you saying just now?" She asks.

Ethan clears his throat. "Are you eavesdropping?" He asks.
Evelyn shakes her head. "I'm not! I just heard my name, that's all" she says.
"So you are eavesdropping" aiden says. Evelyn sighs. "I'm not!" She whines and walks away.

"That's a weird one for sure" ethan whispers. Aiden grins.

Ethan looks up from his paper and locks eyes with Evelyn. "What?" He mouths. Aiden must've noticed the sudden change of vibe, cause he looked up. He raises an eyebrow.

Evelyn looks at him. Her eyes widen. "Are you interested in ethan, aiden?" She asks. Aiden scoffs. "What makes you think that?" He asks. Ethan drops his shoulders. He pretends to not have heard that and continues listening.

"Well... you're not in love with him then?" She asks. Aiden shakes with his head. "Oh, I must've misunderstood then" she mumbles. Aiden nods. Ethan smiles lightly and leans on the edge of his desk.

Aiden turns his head back to the teacher. Ethan sighs and leans back again. Aiden grins. "What?" He asks. Ethan shakes with his head. "Nothing" he says. "Okay? But if there's anything you want to tell me, do it. Okay?" Aiden says. Ethan nods and smiles shortly.

Aiden's pupils expanded. He quickly looked away. At his desk instead of him. The person in front of him managed to do something with him.
He sighs and looks back at the teacher. "Anyone know the answer?" The teacher asks.

Ethan raises his hand. "You do?" The teacher asks surprised. "I need to go to the bathroom." Ethan announces and leaves the room. The teacher raises an eyebrow. Aiden shrugs and watches as Ethan leaves.

Did he do something wrong? Probably not. Although... maybe something he missed. Aiden frowns. "Hmm" he mumbles. He grabs his earphones and puts on music. He plugs them in and just listens as Drunk dazed from Enhypen plays.

Ethan sits down on the toilet seat. He didn't need to go. He needed to skip class. He grins and pulls out his phone. He opens facebook and looks up Grace's name and last name. He'd asked her that btw.

He clicks on her profile and looks at her posts. It was just all sky pictures. He scrolls further down. He sees a picture of her and another girl. He could not identify the other one. He frowns.

"Who the fuck is that?" He mumbles. He zooms in. He taps on the picture and saves it. He grins. "Real criminal activity" he says and slips his phone back into his pocket.

Aiden is on his way to the cafeteria. Aiden sits down and stares ahead of him. He watches as ethan enters the cafeteria. Looking suspiciously satisfied.

He sits down in front if him. "What are you happy for?" Aiden asks. Ethan grins. "I don't know. Do you know," he grabs his phone and shows a picture, "this girl?" He asks. Aiden frowns. "Yeah. I do. Why?" He says.

Ethan smiles. It was that typical Ethan smile. Nobody else has one like him. Aiden smiles back at him. "So, what do you know her from?" Ethan asks. "That's casey." Aiden says. Ethan gasps. "Ohh!" He says and facepalms. "Oh my god" he mumbles.

Aiden grins. "It wasn't obvious? I don't know any other girls" he says. Ethan laughs. "You don't get girls?" He asks. Aiden sighs. "I don't need them anyways" he says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Sure, that's why when one rejected you you killed them" he says. Aiden glares at him. "I didn't" he snaps. Even though he acts annoyed, his pupils expand.

Ethan smiles. "Well then. Who did it then?" He asks. Aiden scoffs. "How would I know?" Ethan shrugs. "I don't know. I'm just trying to find out who killed who" he says. Aiden grins. "There's only one dead, dude," he says, but evelyn comes running into the cafeteria. Ethan sighs. "Make it two" he says. Aiden chuckles.

She hurries to Aiden. "My sister was killed!!" She exclaims. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "You're acting as if it's my fault" he says. Evelyn chuckles. "It isnt haha" she says and sits down next to ethan. "So, can I join you guy's conversation?" She asks.

Ethan sighs. "No. You cannot" he says. Evelyn pouts. "You guys don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for me?" She asks. Aiden sighs. "To be honest, not really, no." He says.

Evelyn smiles at Aiden. "Its okay though, she was cheating on you" she says. Aiden snickers. "I wasn't dating her" he says. Evelyn's eyes widen. "But.." she begins. She then realises something and runs out of the cafeteria

"Hm, weird" ethan says. Aiden scoffs. "Well no shit." Ethan grins.