"My god I cant do this" Ethan moans as he stretches his eye lids open with his fingers.
Aiden chuckles. "Then just sleep" he says. Ethan groans. "But It was my idea to pull an all-nighter." He whines.

Aiden shrugs. "So? You need sleep anyways to even continue living, you told me yourself" he says. Ethan gasps. "Damn right I did! Shit" he exclaims. Aiden smiles and closes the laptop.

"Go to sleep." He demands. Ethan nods quickly and puts off his glasses. "Yes dad" he says as he puts them on his nightstand. "By the way, you have to sleep too." He snaps.

Aiden nods. "Sure" he says. Ethan grins and pulls the blanket over them.

After a little while, Ethan can't fall asleep. He grabs his phone and opens the chat to Aiden, knowing damn well he could just turn around and talk to him.

AIDEN.
I SOMEHOW CANT SLEEP. HELP ME DADDY.

YOU CALLED ME WHAT?!
by the way, why are you texting me while you can just talk with me face to face rn?

I'm too lazy to move my jaw and use my voice.

Understandable.
Anyways, why are you even texting me?

Because I can't fall asleep.

Take rohypnol or something then.

Wow. I don't know if I'll be able to wake up after that. No thanks.

Just close your eyes and think of anything but being awake.

Wow. Thanks. That'll surely work.

I know that.

I was being sarcastic.

Oh.
Well.
Will you be able to sleep if I tell you this?

Tell me what exactly?

I love you.

Hold up.

Are you smiling?

Yes you are.
I checked.

Asshole.
Bastard.
Son of a bitch.
Little cunt.

Don't swear.

Soooooroororororororryryryryyyyyyyy

Sorry my ass.

Wow. Your ass? If I reach down I can touch something else of yours.

YOU

I?

Stop smiling.

Oh..

I will seriously-
Stop smiling.
Stop smiling my god.