"I'm fucking bored now" ethan groans as he falls down dramatically on the sofa. His brother snickers. "Seemed to me you were having quite much fun with Aiden" he says, making a weird ass face.

"Shut your trap. Your breath stinks" ethan snaps. His brother gasps. "First of all, How dare you?! Second," ethan holds up his hand. "shut up dude" he cuts in. His brother sighs. "Well sorry" he says and smirks.

"You sure theres nothing between you and Aiden??" He asks. Ethan shakes his head. "Ofcourse not," He says and scoffs, "Why did you think of such a thing anyways?" He asks. His brother grins mischievously.

Ethan rolls with his eyes and gets up. "I will be going" he announces. His brother nods. "To the love of your life I see???" He asks and smirks. "Fuck yourself" ethan snaps and walks into the hallway.
(Wow, baddie moment grr)

He enters his room and closes the door behind him. "God" he mumbles and sits down on his bed.
He grabs his phone and opens the chat to Aiden.

My brother thinks we're a couple help

??? We are??

What, no we aren't.

We are.

THAT'S NOT TRUE

Or is it??

Shut up omg.

You texted me first.

I thought you weren't interested in talking to me.

Well... life changes.
Anyways, I was feeling a bit edgy at the time.

That was less than 5 days ago, Aiden.

Uhm... so?

Oh my god. By the way, did you do the maths homework?

... we had homework?

Yes we did.
You didn't know?

Oh
Well
If I did know I wouldn't have made it anyways

Start studying wtf?

Normally I would say 'anything for you' but this is a crime.

Oh. That was depressing. anyways
I find typing exhausting so bye

What?
Oh okay

Ethan puts down his phone and looks around his room. He groans and lays down on his back. "I'm so fucking bored now" he says.

He gets a notification. He quickly sits back up and grabs his phone again.

(1) Aiden.
IM BORED.

He scoffs and opens the chat.

IM BORED.

Then go do something?

Shut up.
I know you're bored too.

How come?

Because I know you.
And you were probably lying on your back on your bed. Wondering what to do.

Wow.
That's exactly what I was doing.

I knew it.
Anyways, do you want to hang out??

We just did that.

So??
I don't see the problem here.

Doing it twice is weird.

TWICE?!
YES.
LETS GO.

Uhm. Okay.
Anyways.
I now know what to do.
Bye.

NOOO STAYYYY
(straykids omg)

Bye aiden.

NO.

Ethan clicks off his phone and chuckles. "Fucking weird" he mumbles and puts down his phone. He rubs his shoulder. He groans. "Fuck. I am bored." He mumbles and gets up.
(He's probably not. I'm just not motivational atm)

He sits down at his desk and opens his laptop. He opens a word document and types down something from his notebook.

He has come to the conclusion that Casey committed suicide somehow. He's satisfied with this and closes his laptop.

Though, he feels like he's missing something. He isn't really a detective or anything. But he feels connected to this case. It could be any other case, why this particular one?

He didn't know.
He didn't know much, though.

He sighs and opens his notebook once more. Looking closely at the missed details. There were none. The only missing thing was himself.

He looked at himself in the class picture again. He doesn't notice anything odd.
Not around himself.
Not around aiden.
Not around evelyn.
But around grace.

He frowns. There was something odd.
About the way she's standing?
Her gaze?

It wasn't that. It was just her in general in this picture. It was odd.

He gets a strange feeling in his gut. "Could it have been grace all along?" He wonders aloud. It could be. He scratches the back of his head. Was it a guilty look she was wearing? For murdering Aiden's best friend?

Ethan did not know.
But scientists had made it pretty obvious he didn't know much anyways.

He scoffs and closes his notebook, trapping the picture inside.

He sighs and gets up. His ass sore from sitting. He walks to his bed and falls down onto it dramatically.

But then, a question made way to his mind. 'What was Grace's motive to kill Casey anyways?' Ethan groans loudly and rolls off his bed. He yelps and quickly gets up.

He puts off his glasses and passes out. (Sleeping)