"Why does this store stink, the fuck?" Ethan whines. Aiden scoffs. "Cause you entered" he says. Ethan gasps dramatically. "I thought we were being friendly now" he snaps.

Aiden shrugs. "Think what you want" he says and continues walking. "Edgy again" ethan says and skips after him. Aiden chuckles softly to himself.

Ethan leans on the shelf. It suddenly gives a loud crack. Ethan yelps and jumps towards Aiden. Aiden catches him. "Wow hello" he says and helps Ethan stand.

"I came falling for you!!" Ethan exclaims dramatically and throws an arm around Aiden's shoulders. "Literally" Aiden mumbles.

Ethan grins and grabs a can of coke. "Fun fact, when I was younger I used to spell coke as cock" he says and slips the can in his pocket. (I love robbery and fraud..)

Aiden sighs and grabs a can of coke too. Ethan follows him to the cash register. "Hey, did you know that you look pretty?" He asks the woman behind the cash register.

The woman wrinkles her nose. "I'd rather not" she says. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Did it look like I was talking to you?" He snaps. "You did" she says. Aiden snorts. "I was talking to this kid here" ethan says and points at Aiden. "I'm older" aiden snaps.

Ethan shrugs. "Just pay and go" he whispers. Aiden scoffs. "Alright then, son." He says and slides some money across the counter. The woman smiles at him and takes the money.

"Have a nice day" she says to Aiden. Ethan raises an eyebrow. "Hold up, are you flirting with him?" He asks in disbelief as he puts his arm in front of Aiden's chest. The woman scoffs. "So what? Its only natural to do that" she says.

Ethan glares at her. "Its natural to do that, but not with someone's boyfriend" he snaps. Aiden raises an eyebrow and looks at him. The woman wrinkles her nose. "I'm not flirting with you though am I? Though I think you are single" she says and studies ethan.

Ethan sighs. "Was that an insult or nah?" He asks. The woman laughs. More like cackles but whatever. "Are you serious?" She asks. Ethan frowns and nods. "Yeah, I am." He says and leans against the counter.

The woman scoffs. "It was a nice way to say you're ugly as hell" she says. Aiden quickly glances at ethan. Aiden didn't think Ethan was ugly. "What exactly do you mean by that?" He asks, slowly slipping his hand into Ethan's.

Ethan grins and looks at Aiden. The woman mumbles something. "I can't hear you" Aiden says. She looks up. "Doesn't matter. Can I have your number?" She asks. Ethan butts in. "OFCOURSE NOT, TRASHY HOE" he screams.

The woman frowns. "Excuse you?" She exclaims. Aiden softly squeezes Ethan's hand. Ethan's heart beats faster somehow. Maybe it was the sudden no needed rage.

With his other hand he digs his nails into his palms. "Why are you so mad?" The woman asks mockingly. He glares at her. She pulls a baby face. He could almost feel her jaw breaking beneath his fist.

He smirks at the thought.
It was a good question though, why was he so mad? It was for no reason actually.

Aiden elbows him softly. "Uhm let's just go" he mumbles. Ethan looks at him. But this time, his pupils expanded too. Ethan breathes heavily and pulls Aiden with him. Out of the store.

They hear the woman snicker behind them. "CALL ME!!" she yells at Aiden. Aiden groans. "Ugly ass bitch" he mumbles. Ethan suddenly turns around and heads towards the store again.

Aiden groans loudly and runs after him. He arrives in the store just in time to see ethan throwing his fist into the woman's face. Aiden raises his eyebrows. Was this man crazy or what?

The woman screams in pain and grabs her face. Blood gushes out of her mouth. Onto her designer clothes. Ethan smiles and turns to look at Aiden. He walks toward Aiden.

Aiden furrows his brows. "Why did you do that?" He asks. Ethan shrugs. "Felt right. It's only natural" he says. Aiden chuckles and takes Ethan's hand again.

"Let's just go now" he says and pulls ethan out of the store. Leaving the bleeding woman behind.