Ethan groans and runs after an effortlessly Aiden. "Oh my god how are you not sweating and panting" he asks as he lays his hand on Aiden's shoulder to stop him.

Aiden looks at him. "Maybe you need to exercise more" he says.
Ethan moans and crosses his arms. "That's exhausting. Teach me your magic" he says. Aiden shakes his head. "A true magician never shows his ways" he says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes and walks away. Aiden grins and continues running. Ethan sits down on the bench. He sighs and wipes his forehead.
Aiden the lucky bastard with his good stamina.

He groans and rubs his side. He grabs his water bottle and takes a sip. He watches Aiden run. He grins. He wasn't friends with him, but he could at least act like it towards him. He drinks some more and puts his bottle down.

He notices movement on the right. He looks at the right side of him. He sees Evelyn. She's looking intensely at Aiden. He frowns. "What are you doing" he asks her. She looks at him.

"Mind your damn business" she snaps and looks at Aiden again. "Why are you staring so obsessively at Aiden" he asks. She sighs. "I'm. not. looking. at. him." She says and walks away.

Ethan raises an eyebrow and looks back at Aiden. He wondered what he looked like when he was staring at something he found interesting. He watches as Aiden run laps around the field.

Aiden grins and walks towards him. "I don't want to run anymore" he says and sits down next to Ethan, breathing heavily. Ethan looks at him.

"You might want to drink some water" ethan says as he offers him his water bottle. Aiden nods and takes it.

"By the way, do you know this girl named Evelyn?" Ethan asks.
Aiden raises an eyebrow. "I don't have an active memory by that" he says.
Ethan slowly nods. "Hm, she was staring really obsessed at you" he says.

Aiden grins. "Oh yeah? Do you have her number?" He asks. Ethan crosses his arms. "Hey! What do you think I am?!" he snaps. Aiden chuckles. "I think you are stupid" he says and pats Ethan's head.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Alright. But I am now going home. You go home safely too, Yeah? Tell me when you're leaving and when you've arrived safely" he says as he looks at Aiden. Aiden nods quickly and gets up.

Ethan gets up and slings his bag over his shoulder. "You need to tell me where you live, I'll come over unexpectedly. I want to do that once" he says. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "I dont need you" he says and walks away, towards the building.

Ethan scoffs and walks to his bike, which was thrown into a wall and pretty abused by now.
He unlocks it and steps on it.

He opens his phone and texts Aiden;'I'm going home now. You return safely too yeah?'

He puts his phone into his pocket and starts pushing his bike forward. He wished he hadn't given his water to Aiden. He needed some.

His legs were already screaming at him when he was barely halfway. And for some reason he couldnt tell if Aiden would return safely, which brought concern into his thoughts.

He sighs in relief as he parks his bike at his front door and locks it. He walks to the door and unlocks it. He opens the door and steps in.

He closes the door behind him and walks into the kitchen. His father is sitting at the table with his head in his hands. "Hi, dad" he says quietly. His dad looks up, looking like he hasn't slept in 6 months.

"WHAT THE FUCK. ALEX COME LOOK" He screams at his brother. Alex comes rushing into the kitchen and gasps. He looks at his dad and then at Ethan. "I think he's a zombie" he says. Ethan scoffs. "Yeah sure" he says and walks to the fridge.

He gets a notification on his phone. A text from Aiden. It says;'I'm going home now. I promise you I will return safely. Don't worry about me' ethan grins and slips his phone back into his pocket.

"Dad, you look worse than mom did" he says. His father looks up. "Don't talk about your mother or i will rip your fucking head off!" he screams. Ethan looks at him.

He slowly walks out of the kitchen and up to his room.