He looks at the door expectantly. Aiden finally walks through it and he drops his shoulders in relief. He turns around quickly and pretends he's interested In Grace's story about space or something.

Aiden sits down infront of him and leans on his hand. He quietly listens to Grace's story too.
Ethan grins. Aiden's gaze softens as he looks at ethan. He suddenly realizes something. He reaches in his bag to grab something. He puts it in front of ethan and smiles.

It was his favourite Coke. Ethan looks at Aiden. Aiden grins and looks at the teacher. Ethan takes the can and opens it quietly. He takes a sip and looks at Aiden again.
Grace sighs. "Your man won't walk away, don't worry" she whispers in his ear.

Ethan chokes on his breath and shoves Grace away. That movement caught Aiden's eyes. He smirks.

Ethan scoffs and turns his attention back to the teacher. Grace sighs and looks at the teacher. "Why is the teacher so..." she says. Ethan slowly turns his head. "So what?" He asks. Aiden looks at them, then back at the teacher.

"No, like, I want her, you know?" Grace says as she leans on her hand. "God, are you addicted to mil-"
Aiden starts. Ethan shoots him a deadly glance. Aiden nods quickly and turns his head back to the teacher.

Grace grins. "Yes, Aiden. Yes." She says and stands up. Ethan watches her walk to the teacher. "What the fuck" he mutters. Aiden chuckles. "I think I like grace now" he says. Ethan quickly turns his head to Aiden.

"What?" He says. Aiden grins. "Not like that, I won't steal her from you" he says. Ethan scoffs. "What do you mean?" He asks. Aiden rolls with his eyes and looks at the teacher.

Grace walks back. "I am extremely shocked and offended" she says as she sits down. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "She told me she hated my guts and that I should get my dad back from the milk store" she says, wiping a non-existent tear in the corner of her eye.

Ethan grins. "I think she's right" he says. Grace gasps. "Fuck you" she snaps and slams a ruler to the back of his head. He yelps and puts his hands up in defense. Aiden's brows furrow.

Grace looks at the ingredients for their 'potion'. "We need a knife to like, cut those things I don't know what they are. Who's getting the knife and those things?" She asks. Aiden quickly stands up and walks to the front of the classroom.

Ethan crosses his arms and looks at Grace. "So? Was I right?" He asks. "I find him a pain in the ass. I don't know what you see in h-" she starts, but Aiden walks back.
Ethan quickly shuts her up and he leans on his hand.

Aiden raises an eyebrow and grabs a cutting board. "I think these are worms actually" grace says as she studies the 'things'. Ethan scoffs. "Yeah, right and I'm a woman" he says. Grace rolls with her eyes.

"Its not the same, you can't compare to women." She says and almost puts the knife in his ass. Aiden quickly grabs the knife again and lays it on the table.

"So I see... you cut them?" Grace says. Aiden nods. He starts cutting up the worm like things. Ethan crosses his arms. "Why do you cut it so small" he asks. Aiden looks up. "Because that's what the instruction said?" He says and looks down again, his hair falling infront of his face.

Ethan smiles lightly and pretends to care about the list of items Grace is numbering. "Now we need to add some water and oil mixture" she says. Ethan looks at her. "Why" he says. Grace smiles. "Because thats what the instruction says?" She says and leans forward to grab some water.

Ethan looks at Aiden from the corner of his eyes. "I think we mix it with that oil thing over there" Aiden says. Grace nods and pours the oil into the cup of water. She stirs it with a tooth pick. "Now who wants to add the worms" she says.

Aiden scoffs. "I will" he says and takes the cup. He puts the 'worms' in the cup. They dissolve into dust. Ethan gasps. "What the fuck!?" He exclaims. Aiden grins. Grace looks at the water, that had started to colour a sickening yellow.

"I think we did it" she says and grabs her books. She puts them in her bag and swings it over her shoulder. "I'm off to my house" she announces and leaves. Aiden looks at Ethan.

"Aiden!!" A voice exclaims from behind him. He turns around. Evelyn. He sighs and looks at Ethan. Ethan smiles at him mischievously.

"Hello" aiden says as he looks at Evelyn again. Evelyn smiles. "Do you want to eat together with me? Only me" she asks. Aiden shoots a 'help me' glance at Ethan. Ethan smirks.

"He would love to, doesn't he?" Ethan says teasingly. Aiden sighs in a way to disappoint. "I can't. I'm having a dinner with my girlfriend tonight" he says and crosses his arms. Aiden frowns. "What girlfr-" aiden kicks him.

Ethan groans and grabs his leg. Evelyn sighs. "who?" She asks. Aiden grins. "Your sister" he says. Evelyn's eyes widen. She quickly walks away. "What the fuck" ethan mumbles.

Aiden grins. "I'm going now" he says and pats Ethan's back. Ethan smiles swiftly and pushes his glasses up. Aiden walks out of the door.
Ethan decides to go home too.