Aiden stretches his legs.
Ethan had just given him a lecture about making homework on time. "That's why you should hand it in before the deadline! Remember Rain got depressed because he handed it in after the deadline." He says.

Aiden raises an eyebrow. "Who is rain again?" He asks. Ethan groans. "THE GUY FROM LITA" he exclaims. Aiden raises an eyebrow again. "Lita..?" He asks. "Love in the air. A thai drama about gay people that like to ride. Not only motorcycles though. You know, gmmtv?" Ethan explains.

Aiden acts as if he remembers it. "Ah! Right.." he says and scratches the back of his head. "We need to watch all dramas in existence right now." Ethan says and closes his book. Aiden's eyes widen. "But why?" He moans. Ethan smirks. "So you know what I'm talking about, dingus!" He says.

Aiden scoffs. "'Dingus'?"
He asks. Ethan nods. "I dont have the balls to insult you worse than that" he mumbles. Aiden smirks. "Wow so touching" he says teaslingly and smiles while his pupils expand.

Ethan smiles back at him and quickly looks down at his paper again. Grace enters the library and sits down next to ethan. Her eyes widen. "Holy shit! Aiden, your pupils are like, saturn huge!" She exclaims.

Ethan grins and taps Aiden's foot with his.
Aiden quickly glances at him. Ethan smiles at him.
Aiden smiles back with a flustered look on his face. Aiden wasn't really good at hiding something.

Grace looks at Aiden and smirks. "Are you guys dating?" She asks. "Yes!" "No!" Aiden looks at ethan. Ethan looks at Aiden.

Grace snickers. "Just admit it already!" She says and throws a pen at Ethan's head. "You dare to throw a pen at me, huh?" He asks menacingly. Grace nods. "I did" she says and smiles. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Get back go your girlfriend or something" he snaps.

Grace raises an eyebrow. "I don't have a girlfriend. I wish.." she says. Aiden quickly locks eyes with ethan. Who was that girl then? "Then what about that girl you brought to my house?" Ethan asks. "Wait.. you could see someone? I was alone. I was just checking if you were unstable enough" she answers.

Aiden raises an eyebrow. "Are you calling us delusional?" He asks. Ethan crosses his arms and looks at Grace. "you're both a little delulu" she says and grins. "You dare to-" he says but grace slaps him across his face.  "You are. I'm going home now, see you tomorrow" she says and with that she gets up and exits the library.

Aiden raises an eyebrow. "There's no way she's not lying right?" He asks. Ethan frowns. "I don't know.. it's almost impossible to bring dead people alive" he says. Aiden sighs.

"Not completely impossible" he says. Ethan raises an eyebrow. "Its possible?!" He asks. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "You said 'almost' impossible." He says Ethan grins. "Yeah that was because I want to say more" he says.

Aiden crosses his arms and leans back. "I'm here to listen." He says and smiles.