21.

He didn't know why he felt like that. He didn't want to feel like that. At least he thought. Aiden groans and looks at ethan from across the cafeteria. He was talking to the doctor girl. He rolls with his eyes and leans on his hand.

The doctor girl and ethan seemed close already. Aiden clenched his jaw and looks at them. He looks at ethan. They walk in his direction. Ethan sits down in front of him.
"Hi, this is our new friend from now on" he says and gestures to the girl. She bows shortly and sits down.

Aiden looks at her. She wasn't his favourite type of person. He actually hated her already but he's never gonna admit that to Ethan. He could only think of ethan now.
Ethan
Ethan
Ethan
Ethan
He groans and looks at ethan. A strange desire burning in his chest.

Ethan and the doctor girl were having a very intense conversation. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "What's your name anyways" he asks her. She looks up at him. "You are the crazy jerk that kept staring at me" she says.

Aiden crosses his arms. "I asked you something" he says. She rolls with her eyes and leans on her elbows, leaning kinda forward. "Alright, my name is Grace. I've hear certain stuff about you. From ethan mostly but," she says and starts ranting about something else. He doesn't really listen.

Ethan talked about him.

He smiles. It didn't matter to him if it was bad or good. He taps Ethan's shoe. Ethan looks up. Aiden grins. Ethan rolls with his eyes and listens to Grace again.

Aiden crosses his arms. "Don't you want to know my name?" He asks. Grace looks up. "Well, I already know it so why bother to tell me?" She asks. Aiden scoffs. "Why are you using English so properly" he asks.

Grace looks at him. "Well, that's called having actual manners, you don't have those" she says. Ethan coughs to mask his laughter. Aiden looks at him. Ethan blinks and looks at Grace again.

Aiden sighs and looks at Grace. Why was Ethan staring at her this much? He clenches his jaw and leans on his hand. Suddenly Grace stares him straight in the eyes.

He quickly looks away and crosses his arms.
Grace smirks and shifts closer to Ethan. "I'm going" Aiden says quickly and stands up. He grabs his bag and throws it over his shoulder. "Uhm, I'll see you later okay" He says to Ethan. Ethan nods confused.

He quickly walks away and reaches for his keys in his pockets. He accidentally bumps into Evelyn. He groans and mutters,'shit.' He helps her up. "Sorry" he says quickly and starts walking again.

He hears footsteps behind him. He fastens his walking and exits the school. He will skip lunch outside then, He decides. He walks to his bike and unlocks it. He had 30 minutes left. He groans and steps on his bike and pushes his legs to move forward.

He sighs and enters the grocery shop. He walks through different aisles and grabs a can of coke. He scratches his head and takes one for ethan too. He quickly walks to the cash register and pays.

He exits the store and dumps the cans in his bag. He steps on his bike again and starts cycling. He had 15 minutes left. That was enough, he thought.

He arrives at the school and parks his bike. He locks it and walks away.
He sighs in relief as he enters the school. He starts searching the science room. They had a different one today. He rubs his neck. He looks at his phone screen. He looks for the room again and finally finds it.

The MURDERERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें