ETHAN.
PLEASE COME ONLINE. I'M BORED AS HELL.
LIKE, REALLY BORED.
I'm sorry.
Please.
Answer.
Answer my texts.
Please??
Ethan
Ethan
Ethan
ETHAN
E
T
H
A
N.
HELLLOOOO??
are you dead or something?

Dude.
Please answer my texts. It's been 3 minutes.
Ethan
Ethan??
Ethannnnn
Eeeeettttthhhhaaannn
My god.
I will come over to your house for real.
I'm coming over rn. Be prepared.

Aiden clicks his phone off and slips it into his pocket. He groans and walks to his front door. He puts on his shoes and grabs his jacket from the hook. He puts it on and grabs his keys.

He shoves the keys into the lock and turns it around aggressively. He opens the door and steps out of his house. He did have a car. He just used his bike to go to school. (It was an excuse to go to school with ethan tbh)

He unlocks his car and quickly gets in. He steps on the pedal and turns around the corner.
(I don't know how a car works)

After a little while, he arrives at Ethan's house. He steps out of his car and locks it. He walks to the front door and rings the bell. He leans against the door frame and waits. (Not the door frame but like the thing close idk)

The door opens and reveals a yawning ethan.
Ethan blinks. "Uh hello" he says. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "Why didn't you respond to my texts?" He asks. Ethan scratches his head. "You send texts?" He asks.

Aiden sighs. "Yes I did" he says. Ethan searches his pockets for his phone. He found it and pulls it out. He clicks on the chat to Aiden. He reads the texts and smiles. "Yeah, sorry" he says.

Aiden grins. "But, you were bored?" Ethan asks. Aiden nods. Ethan smirks and opens the door a little further. "Come in" he says. Aiden looks at him before walking in. Ethan watches him put off his shoes.

"I'll tell my dad you're over first" ethan says and pats Aiden's back as he walks past. Aiden straightens his back and waits. Ethan comes back. "He's happy" he announces and gestures Aiden to walk up the stairs.

Aiden grins and walks up the stairs, Ethan following. They enter Ethan's room. Ethan closes the door behind them. Aiden sits down on his bed. Ethan sits down at his desk.

"So.." ethan begins. Aiden looks at him. His pupils expand. Ethan couldn't help but smile. "Uhm, Grace's girlfriend is kinda weird don't you think?" He asks. Aiden nods. "And her name's Casey." Ethan says. Aiden nods again.

"It must just be a coincidence" Ethan speaks again. Aiden nods. "Must be" ethan mumbles and spins around his chair.

Aiden fidgets with his fingers. Ethan suddenly gets up. Aiden looks at him. His eyebrows raised in confusion. "Do you think Grace killed Casey and that she feels that guilty she's got a girlfriend named exactly Casey to cover up her guilt for herself?" He asks. Aiden scoffs.

"Think what you want, but I don't think that's a good conclusion" he says. Ethan sits down next to him on his bed, his leg jumping up and down.
Aiden puts his hands down in his lap.

Ethan mumbles stuff to himself in an unbelievable speed. Aiden raises an eyebrow. He lays his hand on Ethan's thigh. He suddenly tensed. He looks at Aiden.

Aiden sighs. "Just- write down what you're thinking" he says and hands him a  notebook and a pen. Ethan raises an eyebrow. "But my wrist will hurt." He says. "Then type it down" aiden suggests.

"But my wrist will hurt anyways then" ethan whines. "Then you voice record what you're thinking by saying it aloud" Aiden suggests.
Ethan scratches the back of his head. "I don't think I know how to do that" he mumbles.

Aiden smiles lightly. "I'll write it down for you then, okay? You tell me what you're thinking and I will write it down." He says. Ethan nods. "That'll work I think" he says.