The doctor girl approaches Ethan. "Why was your friend staring, no, glaring at me the whole time, I can't ask him because he's like, avoiding me right now" she asks.

Ethan crosses his arms. "As if I know about that, by the way, he has a name" he says. The girl rolls with her eyes and walks away. "What a bitch" he mumbles. He looks up and meets Aiden's eyes. His pupils expanding as their eyes meet.

Ethan grins and looks at Aiden. "Oh hello" he says and throws an arm around his shoulder. "The doctor wanted to know why you were star- no, glaring at her" he says. Aiden scoffs. "I didn't do that" he says.

Ethan grins. "You like her? You do?" He asks. Aiden crosses his arms. "I'd rather date a zombie" he says. Ethan smiles. "I rose from the dead yesterday" he says. Aiden scoffs and pushes Ethan's arm off. "You wish" he says.

Ethan sighs. "My wishes always come true though. One time I wished my mom died, guess what?" He says and grins. Aiden slowly looks him in the eyes, his pupils expanding. Ethan did not know why Aiden's pupils kept expanding as he started at him.

"Don't joke about those" he says. Ethan shrugs. "Why can't i" he says.
Aiden scoffs. "Just don't" he says. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Let's get to math now" he says and grabs Aiden's hand, according to the look of disgust on his face he liked it. Ethan smirks.

They run through the halls trying to get to maths in time. And to their surprise, they get there in time. Ethan pants heavily as he goes to sit down. Aiden sits down next to him and crosses his arms.

"I'm not talking to you anymore since now. You are way too distracting and I actually do want proper education" He says. Ethan rolls with his eyes.

"So I'm distracting you huh?" He asks, leaning closer to Aiden, almost whispering. Aiden scoffs and pushes him away, his cheeks flushing red for a hot second. "Fuck off." He snaps and turns his head to the window.

Ethan grins and grabs his laptop. He opens it and continues reading the news article.

People believe it is related to *** and his son, ** we can't tell their names but we will reveal as soon as possible.

We believe ** confessed to Casey and she rejected him. He got angry and killed her.
Rest in peace, Casey.

** killed casey..... see more

Ethan closes his laptop and looks at Aiden. "Hey, you kill women now?" He asks. Aiden looks at him, his pupils expanding. "Where did you get that from?" He asks. Ethan grins. "Do you know a 'Casey'?" He asks.

Aiden nods slowly. "Yeah, she was murdered. She was one of my best friends." He says. Ethan grins. "And you were in love with her?" He asks, quietly hoping something he didn't know what.

Aiden smirks. "Why? Why does that matter?" He asks. Ethan scoffs.
"Because that's why they think you killed her" he says. Aiden smiles. His pupils almost covering his whole iris.

"Hey, did you know that people's pupils expand when they see someone they love?" Ethan asks.
Aiden scoffs. "Why would that be true" he asks. Ethan smiles at him and shrugs.

Aiden looks at him. "Your pupils are big right now, does that mean you fancy me now, Ethan?" He asks. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "I was thinking about your mom" he says. Aiden grins and pulls out his phone. He plugs his ear buds in.

"I'll be off now" he says and puts in his ear buds.
Ethan pouts. "Can you at least put one out to talk to me??" He begs. Aiden sighs and pulls out one ear bud. Ethan smiles. "You almost got me kicking my feet and everything" he says.

Aiden grins. "Oh yeah?" He says. Ethan nods and looks at Aiden. "What do you like to do?" He asks. Aiden shrugs. "I like to ignore you" he says. Ethan crosses his arms. "You're not enjoying this moment?" He asks in disbelief. Aiden nods.

Ethan leans in closer, his breath against Aiden's neck. Aiden's breathing quickens. "Do you like being with me, aiden?" Ethan asks and smiles against his ear. Aiden pushes him away. "Ofcourse not." He snaps and his face flushes red.

Ethan crosses his arms. "Well then, I'll be off to the toilet" he says and stands up. Aiden sighs and looks up at him. "Why are you leaving me?" He asks. Ethan chuckles happily and sits down again.

"I wasn't" he says. Aiden nods slowly and he starts doodling again.