Ethan lays on his stomach, doing his homework for his own sake. He has a really bad cramp in his wrist. He's screaming and crying on the inside. (Just the screaming on the inside.

He buries his head in his arms and groans. "I hate my life" he cries. Aiden turns around. "Dont say that" he says. Ethan grins. "Why? 'Cause I have you?" He asks and smirks.

Aiden sighs. "continue hating your life" he says and goes back to his writing.

Ethan moans and rolls off his bed. He groans loudly as he lands on his ass. "My ass" he mumbles in pain. Aiden turns around again. "Why do you keep doing that?" He asks and smiles.

Ethan grabs the leg of the chair Aiden's sitting on. Aiden scoffs. "If you want me to help you, you can just say so" he says. Ethan smiles widely and gets up. "I want you to help me" he says.

Aiden chuckles. "I will, I just have to finish mine first. Be patient" he says and turns back to his homework writing thing.

Ethan spins the chair around as Aiden tries to concentrate.

"Round 'n round like a horse on a carousel" he says in a sing song voice.
Aiden scoffs. "I'm getting dizzy. Stop doing that" he says. Ethan pouts. "Awhh" he whines.

Aiden shrugs and continues writing. Ethan hops around the room in the meantime. "I want to eat cake." He says suddenly. Aiden raised an eyebrow. "That's kinda random" he says.

Ethan smiles. "Yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna get some cake. You better be finished when I come back!" He says and walks to the door. Aiden frowns. "But where will you get cake? You are more broke than a homeless person" he says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes and cracks his knuckles. He grins. "I have my ways to get free food" he says and smirks. Aiden scoffs. "But fine, I'll just stay here and eat you" Ethan says while he moves towards Aiden. Aiden quickly moves away. "Let's not" he says.

Ethan grins. "Awh.." he says and jumps on his bed. Aiden goes back to writing again. Ethan jumps on his bed.

Up

Down

Up

Down

Up

Down

Up.

Down..

Aiden turns around. he sees Ethan jumping on his bed happily. He scoffs. "The fuck" he mumbles and turns around again.

After a little while, ethan stops jumping and gets up. "I'm tired" he whines. "Then go sleep" Aiden says. Ethan shakes his head. "Nah, I'd rather die" he says. Aiden smirks. "I do own a gun, help yourself" he says.

Ethan gasps. "Did you just tell me to kill myself!?" He asks in disbelief. Aiden nods. "Sure" he says and drops his pen. Ethan smirks. "Well then." He says and falls down onto his bed.

"I think sleeping is a better option." He says and closes his eyes.

Aiden scoffs and picks his pen up again. In the corner of his eyes he sees something staring at him from the window. He frowns. "What the?" He mumbles.

Suddenly, there's knocking on the window. Ethan jumps awake and tiptoes to Aiden. "Shit" he mumbles and sits down against the desk.

Aiden was now closest to the window.

Aiden looks at Ethan. "What the fuck?" He says. Ethan shrugs and grabs a packet of dried seaweed. He opens it quietly and starts munching.

"In case I get hungry" he whispers with a serious look on his face. Aiden scoffs. "We're not dying" he says. Ethan shrugs and continues eating. "And who are you to decide that?" He asks.
Aiden grins. "I am your guardian angel" he says.

Ethan grins. "I should be afraid of you then, not the window" he says and quickly stuffs his mouth.

Aiden smiles lightly. "Good luck being afraid of me" he says and pats Ethan's head. Ethan smiles. "Thanks" he says and glances at the window again. "Wah do you think tha wah?" He asks with his mouth impossibly full.

Aiden scoffs. "Dont talk with stuff in your mouth. I can see every bit of it" he says. Ethan quickly swallows and smiles at Aiden. "Okay dad" he says.

Aiden chuckles. "I don't think anyone would climb up this high just to knock on your window to be honest" he says. Ethan nods. "Except Evelyn. I bet she's crazy enough to do that" he says. As he said that, another window crashes downstairs.

Ethan groans. "When will these windows get a break?" He asks jokingly, but you could notice the look of fear in his eyes.

"They did get a... break" Aiden mumbles. "Well that's true I guess" ethan says and smiles.

Aiden scoffs. "I'm dying to be funny" he says. Ethan smirks. "You better prepare then." He says and stuffs his mouth again.