Ethan wakes up. He didn't get woken up, Which instantly worries him. He quickly gets out of his bed and puts on his glasses. His vision becomes more clear and he realizes he's not in his room anymore, god, his house even.

He looks around in panic. The door opens and closes behind him.
He quickly turns around to face Aiden.

"Aiden?" He exclaims. Aiden walks towards him. "Uhm, aiden?" Ethan calls again.

Aiden keeps walking towards him. Ethan frowns. "Dude," he says but Aiden pushes him on the bed behind him.

Ethan gasps in the sudden movement. "What the hell are you doing?!" He exclaims. Aiden puts a finger to his lips. "Shh" he says.

Ethan scoffs. "Excuse m-" he says, but aiden cuts him off with a kiss. His body relaxes the second they touch. Aiden pulls away. Ethan realizes what they had just done.

He looks at Aiden awkwardly. "I'm sorry uh..." he stutters. Aiden shakes with his head and leans in again. Their lips touching for a second time. Ethan feels guilt deep down. He shouldn't be enjoying this.

Aiden grabs his waist and pulls him closer. He then smiles. "Ethan, I need to tell you something," he says.
Ethan nods. "What is it?" He asks. Aiden smiles.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" he screams.

Ethan jumps up. "Shit!" He exclaims as he looks at his brother. "Why are you so mad I woke you up? Had a nice dream, huh?" His brother asks, a smirk stretching onto his face.

"Fuck off" ethan snaps. His brother snickers and runs out of the room. Ethan sighs and looks at the wall. What did he just witness. Or take part in, at least. He groans and grabs his glasses.

He wipes them on the corner of his shirt and puts them on. He brings his hand up to fix his hair, but something stopped him from doing so; A thought.
A feeling, guilt?

He didn't know.
Whether he enjoyed that,
Or not. Probably not. He thinks and grins. He puts on a pair of pants and changes into another shirt.

What would Aiden want to tell him though? "Stop" he says to himself. He walks out of the room and the door closes behind him. He walks down the stairs and into the kitchen.

His brother smirks as he walks in. "Well then, Who did you dream about? Who were you thinking about?" He asks. Ethan rolls with his eyes and grabs his bag.

"I'll be going. See you in a hour or something" he says as he waves at his brother. His dad stumbles into the kitchen right after he left.

Ethan puts on his shoes and ties his laces. He swiftly grabs his keys and bag. He checks inside his bag to make sure he's got everything. He opens the door and closes it behind him. He smiles in victory as he looks at the time.

Ethan steps onto his bike and sets off. He (surprisingly) didn't feel tired as he started cycling.

He very much appreciated that.
He sighs in relief as he cycles painlessly through the streets.

His body must have realized they are cycling 'cause, suddenly his legs gave in and he tumbled toward the ground. He falls face first and makes a big smack. He moans loudly as he leans on his elbow to get up.

His clothes are dirty now. And there was an ugly scratch on his knee and elbow. He groans as he helps himself up.

He kicks his bike. "You stupid ass rat" he snaps and grabs his bag. "Get stolen bitch" he snaps again, throwing his bag over his shoulder and walks away.

He enters the school.
He had officially left his bike. He sighs. He starts to look for Aiden. Wait, no. That would be weird or awkward. If aiden knew he had that dream...

He groans and avoids the place he saw Aiden sitting. He walks through the halls. He was gonna find grace. To ask her about the case. There was something more important than his sexual dreams about a ..friend? Was aiden a friend?
He probably was.

Ethan shrugs it off and walks toward grace. "Hello!" He says. She smiles at him and waves. "Hello, Ethan. Is Aiden sick today? Why isn't he with you?" She asks.

Ethan blinks. "He's at the toilet right now" he lies quickly. Grace nods slowly. "Alright then," she says. Ethan hears footsteps behind him. They're running toward him. He instantly knew who it was.

He groans and turns around. It was Aiden. The person he least hated but Avoided today. And why? He wasn't sure anymore. Aiden smiles at him and his pupils expand.

Ethan couldn't help but smile back at him. "Well hello" aiden says and puts an arm around his shoulder.

It was fine. Aiden can't read his mind. Right? Yeah. Ethan grins and looks at Grace. "Did you do the homework?" He asks. Aiden scoffs. Grace nods. "Ofcourse I did" she says. Ethan crosses his arms and turns slowly to Aiden.

"Why?" She asks. Aiden looks at the ceiling and hums an out of tune tune. Ethan scoffs. "Cause this man didn't know we had homework" he says.

Aiden rolls with his eyes. "Homework isn't necessary at all, like, we do enough work at school??" Ethan scoffs. "Well that's on you," he says, "but I want a proper education." He continues.

Aiden rolls with his eyes again. "'That's on you' what's on me? You? Come here then" he says. And pulls ethan closer. Ethan sighs. "Not like that," he says. "Then what do you mean?"

Ethan groans. "Its hard to explain, okay?" He says. Aiden nods and smirks. "I got it." He says. "Good, 'cause I dont want to waste my time any more here" ethan says and walks away, Aiden following quickly.