Ethan walks outside. He looks up and sees Aiden. He smiles and walks up to him. "Why are you here?" He asks. Aiden shrugs. "Why am I not?" He asks. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Alright" he says  and sighs dramatically.

Aiden smiles and when he looks at Ethan, his pupils expand. "You don't wanna walk to school do you?" He asks. Ethan quickly shakes his head. "Then get on, little bitch" Aiden says and throws his bag in Ethan's arms.

Ethan scoffs and hops onto the back of Aiden's bike. "Don't you dare fall" he snaps. Aiden nods. "Don't worry, if something is important enough to me I will be careful" he says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "So will you be careful or not?" He asks. Aiden nods. "Yeah, I will" he says and pushes his legs forward.

Aiden makes a sharp right turn. Ethan gasps and holds onto Aiden tightly. Aiden grins.

The wind blows hard in his face. It hurts so fucking bad. His hair was getting messed up and Aiden obviously took sharp corners on purpose.

Ethan sighs in relief as they stop at the school. "How did you sleep?" Aiden asks. Ethan rubs his neck. "Ehh great I think" he says. Aiden nods. "Good" he says and steps off his bike. Ethan hops off quickly and pushes Aiden's bag back to him.

"Carry your own shit now" he snaps. Aiden scoffs. "Yes, my lord" he says. Ethan grins. "Good."He says and pats Aiden's head.

Aiden raises an eyebrow. "Are we on a head patting basis now?" He asks. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "No. It means you're my dog." He says jokingly. Aiden's eyes widen. "I am not" he says and crosses his arms.

Ethan smirks. "Are you sure? Are you not my temple dog?" He asks mockingly. Aiden sighs. "Please, shut the fuck up about dogs. I hate them." He says. Ethan frowns. "Don't you want a cute dog that you can train to be your slave?" He asks.

Aiden shakes his head. "That's like, well from the past. Slavery. And that's kinda illegal now so I won't do that anyways."  He says. Ethan scoffs. "So smart. Again." He mumbles. "Fine, you're not my dog. But my temple dog. How does that sound?" He asks.

Aiden rolls with his eyes. "I'm not even a dog to start with. Besides, why do I have to be yours." He whines. Ethan looks at him. "You're not mine. Atleast not yet" he says and smirks. Aiden scoffs. "I will never be your dog" he says and locks his bike.

Ethan rolls with his eyes.
"You don't have to be a dog to be mine" he says. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "You can't own a human, Ethan. At least not anymore" he says. Ethan snorts. "Let's just go" he says and skips to the entrance.

Aiden scoffs and follows him.

They enter the school.
Ethan clears his throat. "Maths is our first lesson today" he moans. Aiden grins. "I am actually good at maths" he says. Ethan gasps. "Would you please let me look at your notes?" He asks and blinks sweetly.

Aiden sighs. "Sure" he says. Ethan smiles. "Thank you sir" he says. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "Yeah yeah, let's just get to class now" he says and starts walking. Ethan quickly walks after him.

They arrive at the maths classroom. Ethan's eyes started tearing up. "I might as well jump off a cliff or something" he moans. Aiden scoffs and drags him into the classroom.

They sit down at their usual spots. Ethan circles his pencil around his notes, causing his pen to leak. He doesn't notice it until Aiden elbows him. "Shit dude! Look at your hands" he whispers. Ethan looks at his hands.

Blood. Blood. Blood. Ink?

His hands were covered in ink.

He groans and stands up. "I'm going to the bathroom" he announces and walks out of the classroom. Aiden grins and grabs his own pen. He draws Ethan. With a confused look on his face as he looks at his ink covered hands.

Aiden scoffs. He folds the paper and puts it in the  front pocket of his bag.

After a little while, ethan comes back. He quickly sits down again and rubs his eyes. "My god" he mumbles. Aiden grins.
"Did you even get any sleep?" He asks. Ethan rolls with his eyes. "I told you, I slept great" he snaps.

Aiden raises his eyebrows. "Why are you so mad like damn" he says. Ethan sighs. "Just shut up okay" he says And grabs another pen.