15.

They arrive at Aiden's house. His brother parks in front. He looks at the small house. "I don't know what you're going to do, but I think its weird" he says. Ethan grins and gets out of the car, grabbing the note with him.

He rings the bell. Nothing.
He rings again. Nothing again.
He has now rung the bell twice. He sighs and lifts up the doormat. He knew it, a spare key. He looks behind him. His brother is busy with his phone.

He quickly sticks the key in the lock and turns it. The lock clicks open. He opens the door and closes it behind him.

He is now officially a criminal. He's broken into a house. The house was dark and it smelled of smoke. He groans and looks around. No sign of life. He walks up the small stairs and opens the first door he sees.

Nothing. Just a regular old, rusty bathroom. Why was Aiden's house this crusty anyways? He grimaces and looks into the dark hallway. There's a door at the end of it, its slightly opened and a small stream of light peaks out of the door.

He slowly walks to it. He lays his hand on the doorknob and listens, with his ear against the door. He can hear breathing. There's no mistaking that. He slowly opens the door.

He looks around the room. It was a small, messy bedroom. He sees Aiden just sitting on the bed, breathing heavily.
"Wow what a main character moment" he says and walks to Aiden.

Aiden almost hugged him in relief, but forced himself not to. "Ah fuck, you're here" he says and lays his hand on his shoulder. Ethan nods. "Why didn't you respond to my texts" he snaps.

Aiden looks at him, genuine fear in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, I lost my phone and I accidently locked myself in my house. it's embarrassing, sorry"

Ethan looks at him for a moment. He then snickers and puts his hand on Aiden's knee. "Hey, how are you that dumb?" He says.

Aiden crosses his arms and frowns. "Oh yeah, and I remember telling you that you had to get home safely. You didn't" ethan says, pointing at a fresh scar on the side of Aiden's cheek.

Aiden chuckles softly. "Uhm about that," he says and looks at his closet, fear swelling in his eyes again. He shakes his head And smiles.

Ethan raises an eyebrow. "What's in your closet" He asks. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "That's where I keep my bodies of course" he says sarcastically. Ethan grins.

Aiden chuckles nervously and rubs his neck. Ethan crosses his arms and looks at him directly. "Aiden, are you by any change being threatened by a monster in your closet?" He asks.

Aiden grins, though it doesn't look like he's smiling. Ethan raises an eyebrow. "are you forced to do something right now" he asks. Aiden looks back at his closet. He shakes his head and smiles.

Ethan frowns. "Why aren't you saying anything, Aiden?" He asks. Aiden looks at him with concern. Ethan looks at his closet and back at Aiden. "Should I pick an outfit for you?" He asks. Aiden shakes his head.

"Do you want to come over to my house? And then we have a sleepover with movies and stuff" he suggests. Aiden groans but nods. Ethan smiles. "Great, you come with me now. Grab some of your stuff you need. My dad wont mind, he loves you" he says.

Aiden looks at the closet again. He looks back at ethan and gets up. Ethan gets up too and slowly walks to the closet while Aiden grabs some of his stuff. (Just toothbrush and clothes, charger and phone etc.)

Ethan looks through the hole of the closet. He locks eyes with someone, or perhaps something. He quickly walks away and helps Aiden pack his stuff.

He smiles at him. "How did you get in by the way?" Aiden asks. Ethan grins. "Spare key under doormat. It's almost too easy" he says. Aiden grins and they walk downstairs.

Ethan quickly locks the door behind them as they step outside. Aiden sighs in what looks like relief. They walk up to his brother's car. "Hello, he will now participate in my daily routine today" ethan says, pointing at Aiden. His brother looks up and smirks.

"Oh well, get in then" he says. Ethan opens the door for Aiden to get. He closes the door behind him and climbs in the passenger seat, aiden sitting right behind him.