Ethan rolls over to his stomach. "Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeeeennnnnn" he whines. Aiden looks up from his homework. "What?" "I needdd to watcch ssometthhhhiiiiinnnngg" ethan moans.

Aiden scoffs. "Go watch megan is missing or something" he says. Ethan gasps in horror. "Is that the one with that teddy bear and the basement with the girls and the man?" He asks. Aiden raises an eyebrow but nods.

"Yeah, you seen it?" He asks. Ethan nods. "Hell yeah I've seen it. Got fucking traumatized. I ain't scared of nothin' anymore" he says.
(I watched it too. Don't make that mistake)

Aiden chuckles. "So you're not scared of Evelyn breaking in?" He asks. Ethan glares at him. "That was something else, she smashed a window!" He exclaims. Aiden grins.

"By the way, about those five people.. they were kids though, weren't they? It's almost like fnaf, you know, the five missing children?" Ethan asks. Aiden scoffs. "Why are you always talking about something" he mumbles.

Ethan grins. "I can talk about you too, if you want." He says. Aiden quickly shakes his head. "I'd prefer not" he says.
Ethan pouts dramatically.
Aiden rolls with his eyes and sighs.

"You're like a dog" he says. Ethan groans. "shut up, I don't wanna be a dog" he whines. Aiden smiles. "You must like doggy style then, huh?" Ethan asks and smirks.

"You little shit, I haven't even had sex once" Aiden says. Ethan smirks. "Glad to be your first" he says. Aiden scoffs. "And by that you mean?" Ethan clears his throat.
"Nothing particular" he says quickly.

Aiden smiles. "If you say so" he says and goes back to his homework. Ethan scoffs. "You're such a smart kid, probably teacher's favourite" he says. Aiden smirks. "Since when?" He asks.

Ethan crosses his arms. "Well.. you don't need to be a teacher's favourite" he says. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "You can be my favourite." Ethan says and smiles sweetly. Aiden scoffs.
"Sure, yeah" he says.

Ethan grins. "I'll give you a prize that has 'favourite boy' on it" he says. Aiden groans. "Please Don't" he moans. Ethan smiles. "Sorry, i already ordered" he says jokingly.

Aiden sighs dramatically.
Ethan holds up his finger. "Wait," he says and looks at Aiden,"I was gonna watch something." He says and grabs his laptop.

Aiden scoffs. "And what will you watch?" He asks. Ethan grins. "I'm gonna watch something interesting. Like.. love in the air!" He says and smirks. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "You know, I watched it because of you yesterday and I've wasted my time. I'm gonna be honest, sky and prapai litteraly saved the series." He says.

Ethan scoffs. "Dont you like rain?" He asks and smiles. "Why is he so annoying?" Aiden asks. Ethan raises an eyebrow. "Me or Rain?" He asks. Aiden scoffs. "Both of you." He says and goes back to his homework.

Ethan sighs. "I'll watch something new, like youth of may or something. Don't you think it's weird for go minsi and lee dohyun to film siblings and dating? In sweet home they are siblings so that must be awkward or something" he says.

Aiden shrugs. "Maybe" he mumbles and writes something down. Ethan grins and types in something. "Can you stay over? I want to pull an all-nighter with you" he says. Aiden groans. "Really? I barely sleep at my own house anymore" he says.

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Not my problem. Also, You're mine now." He says and smiles. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "I am what?" He asks. Ethan clears his throat. "What kinda series do you like?" He asks. Aiden scoffs.

"I never watch series. Except from when I'm with you or when I'm really, really bored" he says. Ethan sighs. "Let's just watch the eclipse. I believe we have watched 2gether already, Fong from 2gether is ayan from the eclipse I think"

Aiden nods. "Sure" he says and grabs his phone to check the deadline. "Shit. The deadline's tomorrow" he says. Ethan's eyes widen. "SHIT I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING" he exclaims and quickly runs downstairs to get his homework.

He runs back upstairs. Out of breath, he throws his homework on his bed. "I'm totally fucked" he mumbles and falls down onto his bed dramatically. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" he rants.

Aiden throws a pen at his head. "Boy- shut up" he says. Ethan groans. "I'm panicking. Leave me be" he snaps. Aiden chuckles. "sure" he says and turns back.

Ethan grabs his paper and a pen. "Goodbye wrist." He whispers and puts his pen on the paper. They had to write a six hundred word essay. Write. Not type. True torture.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" ethan moans. Aiden looks up. "What the fuck"