His brother walks into his room. "Goodmorning princess" he says sweetly and throws a stinking sock at him. He snickers and runs down the stairs.

Ethan wakes up and stretches his back. He'd lay in the same position all night. His back was sore from sitting for 12 hours straight. He looks around his room. He looks at his phone.

He has one missed call. He frowns and looks at the name. It was mother fucking Aiden. He quickly calls back. But it switches to voicemail. He tries 27 times again. He groans.

He throws his phone down on his bed and pulls on some appropriate pants and shirt. He grabs his glasses and puts them on. He makes an attempt at fixing his hair before throwing his bag over his shoulder.

He quickly runs downstairs and puts on his shoes. He grabs his keys and opens the front door. He closes the door and quickly unlocks his bike. He steps on his bike and prays to god that Aiden shows up today.

He starts cycling so fast he doesnt even notice he already arrived. He almost bumps into a wall, but manages to take a sharp right turn. His legs suddenly give in and he falls off his bike.

He quickly stands up and locks his bike. He runs into the school and goes searching for maths. He finds the classroom and looks around. No sign of Aiden. He feels his heart ache.

He walks to the seat next to the empty spot. He crosses his arms and sits down. "Have you seen aiden today?" The teacher asks him. He looks at her. "Why ask me?" He asks. She shrugs. "Cause you and Aiden are friends right?" She asks.

Ethan grins and nods. "I haven't seen him since yesterday" he says. "So you didn't try calling him?" She asks. Ethan looks at her in disappointment. "Are you serious. Ofcourse I've tried calling him!" He says.

"Well he was sadistic and psychotic anyways" the teacher says and turn around. He rolls with his eyes and throws an eraser at her head. She quickly turns around. "Who did that? Was it you?" She snaps.

Ethan pretends to be confused. "I don't know, I was writing down my answers!" He says. The teacher walks back to her desk and grimaces.

He grins and grabs his notebook, pushes it into his bag, pushes his glasses up and stands up. "I am going to the toilet" he says, grabbing his bag.
The teacher frowns at him. "Alright then" she says and gestures to the door.

He quickly walks out of the door and sighs. He walks outside and unlocks his bike. He steps on it and cycles home, ignoring the screams of his legs.

When he arrives at home, he jumps off his bike and throws it somewhere infront of the house. He quickly unlocks the door and gets in. He closes the door behind him. He kicks his shoes off and runs up the stairs.

He shuts the door behind him as he enters his room. He sits at his desk and opens his laptop. He enters the school email and clicks on "student"
He scrolls through the list and finds Aiden.
He smiles and clicks on it.

He's honestly disappointed in how much information he has now. He writes Aiden's address down. He gets up and walks to his brother's room. He finds his car keys. He smiled mischievously and grabs them.

He walks downstairs with the note in his pocket. He walks to his brother, who has just gotten home from a "long" shift. He looks at his brother. "What?" He asks. Ethan grins and holds up Alex's car keys.

He gets up and grabs them. "What were you going to do?" He asks. Ethan shrugs. "Could you bring me to this address?" He asks, holding up the paper. His brother scoffs. "Why? Aren't you supposed to be at school right now?"

Ethan rolls with his eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be at work right now?" He asks. His brother crosses his arms. "Fine, put your shoes on" he says. Ethan smiles and runs to put on his shoes.

His brother opens the door and gets in his car. Ethan sits down in the passenger seat. "Where are we going actually?" His brother asks. Ethan gives him the paper. His brother rolls with his eyes. "I know, but who?"
He asks.

Ethan rubs his neck. "Ehm I can't tell. Just drive me there. I don't know how long it'll take so make sure your phone's charged. WAIT FOR ME." He demands.

His brother slowly nods and starts driving. At some point he'd put on music.