Ethan walks up the stairs. He knows that he has to befriend Aiden. He doesn't know any other option. He has also heard rumours that he lives alone. He needs to check on that too, seeing as Aiden is still a minor, he shouldn't be living alone.

He arrives at his room and swiftly closes the door behind him. He sighs and sits down on his bed, Staring at the wall. He suddenly gets a brilliant idea. He gets up and opens his laptop.
He opens the groupchat and searches for Aiden.

He smiles in relief as he clicks on his number. He types in Aiden. And goes in the chat.

Hi.

Hello.
Who are you?

Oh uhm, I'm ethan from
Maths. Uh
And some other lessons.

Oh you're that guy.
I'm not interested in talking with you.
So stop trying.

Ethan groans loudly and closes his laptop again. He crosses his arms and leans back. He furrows his brows and scratches his neck. He really needed to befriend him.
He stands up and walks around his room nervously.

He had to be honest, he had no idea how he was going to do this. But he was somehow going to find out who really was the murderer. And he wants to prove Aiden is guilty so bad for some reason. But first he needs the name of the victim.

He gets back to his laptop and searches for the name everywhere. Nothing. He sighs hopelessly and opens the chat with Aiden again.

Hello again.

fuck off.

Now That's just insulting.

Good.

Can we just.
Please
Be friends?
Or more, or less
Just, being kind to eachother?

What kinda fairy godmother are you?I dont even want to get closer to you and your stupid ass happiness and sunshine.

Nahww are you feeling a little bit emo? Perhaps I awoke the spirit?

I'd never Go out with you, and I dont want to be close with you. Sorry to disappoint.

Ethan sighs and closes the laptop again. He stands up and sits back down on his bed. He looks up at the ceiling. He vaguely remembers Aiden having friends before. He grins and walks to his wardrobe.

He opens it and searches for something, a little box. He found it. He puts it on his bed and opens it.
He smiles in victory and grabs a class picture. He looks closely at Aiden. He notices the people shuffling away from him.

He frowns. Ethan puts the picture back and puts the box in a drawer.
He changes into his pyjamas and goes to brush his teeth.

He walks back to his room and looks around. He couldn't do anything if he wasn't at least friends with Aiden. He sighs and goes to sleep.