Ethan's sweating by the time he arrives and his legs are screaming at him. His eyes are tearing up and his muscles threaten to give up on him. He throws his bike against a wall and locks it.

He enters the school and searches for his classroom, which happens to be math.

He grins and enters the class. He scans around the room and sits down next to Aiden again.

Aiden groans as he feels Ethan's presence. Ethan grins and looks at the teacher. Aiden crosses his arms and glares at him. Ethan looks at Aiden and smiles.
"I love you too" he mouths. Aiden rolls with his eyes and grabs his notebook.

Ethan grins and grabs his own notebook too. He writes something down and quickly glances at Aiden. "Hey, are you seriously doodling right now?" He asks. Aiden rolls with his eyes and continues.

Ethan sighs and looks at the teacher. He turns to Aiden. "Do you want to skip?" He asks. Aiden looks up. "What?" He says. Ethan smiles. "Do you want to skip? Like, this lesson?" He asks.

Aiden crosses his arms. "I thought nerds didn't skip" he says. Ethan scoffs. "Do I look like a nerd to you?" He asks.
Aiden nods. "But a stupid one" he says. "Okay, murderer's son" ethan snaps.

Aiden looks at him. "Why do you want to skip anyways?" He asks. Ethan shrugs. "I guess I just need to talk to you" he says. Aiden raises an eyebrow. "About what?" He asks. Ethan grins. "You'll know, if you want to skip with me" he says.

Aiden rolls with his eyes and turns back to the teacher. Ethan sighs and looks at him, disappointment shining on his face. He looks around the class. His gaze locking with a girl's. It was Evelyn, The "weird" girl. She never said much, she just- existed.

Nobody wanted to try and become friends with her. Apparently she had a strange addiction to eating blades. Ethan didn't really believe it at first but he saw her shove a pencil sharpener down her throat once.

She was basically just weird. The weird girl. And she was now staring right at him, as if planning to murder him. He shifts in his seat and turns his head to the teacher again.

After a while, the bell finally rang. He sighed in relief and stood up. He looks at Aiden expectantly. Aiden rolls with his eyes and throws his bag over his shoulder. He walks out of the classroom.

Ethan sighs and turns around. He grabs his bag and slings it over his shoulder. He walks out of the classroom and around the corridor he goes. He suddenly gets pulled behind the corridor into the shadows.

He feels breathing in his neck. He turns around and looks straight at Evelyn. "Uhm hello?" He asks nervously. "I won't say it again. Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Aiden" she says.

Ethan looks at her. "Why?" He asks. Evelyn suddenly gets an obsessive look in her eyes. "Because I love him" she says. Ethan pushes her away and walks to the next class.