(Don't mind the last chapter, Ethan is kinda a drama queen)

Ethan lays down on his own bed.

He closes his eyes peacefully.

He suddenly realizes he had literally left Aiden at the hospital. He quickly opens his eyes and pulls his phone from under his pillow. He starts texting Aiden.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD.
YOU LEFT ME.
YOU
LEFT
ME.
HOW DARE YOU.

SORRY SORRY
I WASNT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND ATT

What's att?

At the time
I don't know if its correct but if it isnt, I invented it then.

Ah, right.
BUT YOU LEFT ME.

I DIDNT INTENT TO DO THAT.
IM SO SORRY
FORGIVE ME YOU FROG.
DONKEY.

NEVER.
(Left on read)

just kidding.

I was about to come to your house.
Good for you I didn't.
That's just your luck.

Ah ah right.

Yeah.

Why dont you come over then?

Because your bed is smaller than mine.
I'm afraid of falling off the bed.

Right..

Yeah
I'm for real
No lie
100% truth.

Yeah alright.
I'm going now okay?
See you tomorrow.

See you tomorrow daddy😜!

What's with the emoji?

STOP I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE.
STOP.
GO AWAY.
GSGDYDIEE

Uh
Okay.
Bye

Ethan slams his phone on his nightstand.

That bastard. Leaving him like that. Wait, he did it first. Uh. Awkward.
Ethan rubs his head he just now realizes his head actually hurts.

Like it burns.
It stings.
It hurts.
So fucking bad.

He really was having a main character moment right there. And he slayed as usual ofcourse.

Ethan grins. he grabs his phone again. He takes out the sim card and inserts a new one. He creates a fake facebook account. He pretends to be a woman in her 20s.

He searches Aiden's name in the search bar. He clicks on his profile.
It was a very goofy profile. Aiden looked like a rat with a stick up his ass.

Ethan chuckles and screenshots the photo. "Just incase" he mumbles.

He scrolls further down. He sees a picture of an alone standing house. It looked like it was in the middle of nowhere. It was night time too.. theres a dim light on in the house.

The caption says:'Visiting cas!'

Who was cas?
Was it a shortcut for Casey?

He screenshots the picture.

He inserts the photo into google.

It was an abandoned looking house.
Ethan frowns. Why were they meeting there? Or why would she live there?

He scrolls down for more information. He eventually finds the address. That was quick.
He writes down the address and gets up. He turns his phone off.

He runs downstairs and puts on his shoes. He storms into the kitchen. "Alex, can you bring me to this address?" He asks, holding up the paper. "sure... a date with Aiden?" His brother asks with a small smirk.

Ethan scoffs. "Of course not. Get your fat ass moving and get me there. No need to wait for me there" he says. His brother raises an eyebrow. "That genuinely concerns me" He says and looks at Ethan with suspicion.

Ethan shrugs it off. "I'm not gonna do dirty stuff, I promise" he says. His brother rolls with his eyes. He stands up and pushes ethan into the hallway. "Get moving then" he says as he puts on his shoes and jacket.

Ethan grins and opens the door.

They step outside and walk to his brother's car. "Remember, don't wait for me." Ethan reminds him. "Should I call the police?" His brother asks.

Ethan quickly shakes his head. "No need" he says and buckles his seat belt.
"Get drivin' then" he says. His brother nods quickly and steps on the gas pedal.

They pass houses,

Shops,

Restaurants, cafes,

Bars,

Hairsalons,

Farms,

Markets,

More houses,

Small statues,

And lots of grass.

Some cows and sheep too.

They arrive at the address. Ethan gets out of the car and before slamming the door, he turns to his brother. "I'm not in danger, don't worry about me at all. No need to call the police. Just go home now." He says and with that, he slams the door.

He hears his brother drive away short after.
He walks up to the house.

The window had lite cracks. Huge cobwebs covering most of the windows and corners.
The brick walls covered under vines and plants.
It was a overgrown house.

Ethan wondered how long ago this house was even cleaned or used.
He puts his hand on the doorknob. He expected it to be locked, but it wasn't. He frowns and turns the doorknob.

He enters the house.

He looks around.

It was dusty as hell.

He hears footsteps.

Familiar ones at that..

"I knew you'd come" a voice says from behind him.