Ethan wakes up in the middle of the night. He looks at his phone and sees Aiden sleeping. He smiles and looks at the time. 3 AM.

He looks at Aiden again.
He gets up and walks to his desk. He grabs the class picture and looks at it. He studies Aiden very closely. Why was he noticing just now that he was looking at him?

Aiden was looking at ethan in the class picture.

Evelyn was looking at Aiden in the class picture.

Ethan was looking at the camera in the class picture.

Why did it not make sense? Ethan scratches his head. He hears the call disconnect behind him. He quickly runs to his bed to look at his phone but it was on the chat to Aiden.

He starts to panic. Aiden had been gone less than a day ago too. He bites his lip and fidgets with his fingers. "Shit" he mutters.

After a while he hears a knock on the door downstairs. Another one. Then aggressive knocking. He quickly gets up and runs downstairs, tripping over the last step. He watches through the little window.

He could make out a familiar figure. Was it his brother? Ethan listens closely to the breathing pattern outside of the door. He could recognize it as Aiden's. He frowns and opens the door.

Aiden sighs in relief and wraps his arms around Ethan. Ethan lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding and hugs Aiden back.

He lets go of him and grabs his shoulders. "Uhm.. come inside" Ethan says. Aiden steps inside and Ethan leans over and closes the door behind him. "Why were you gone?" Aiden asks.

Ethan scoffs. "I was still in the room" he says. Aiden crosses his arms. "Well, you could've just said so" he says. Ethan grins. "I thought you were asleep?" Aiden rolls with his eyes. " not. I told you I can't sleep without you" he says.

Ethan raises both his eyebrows in surprise.
"You were genuine?" He asks. Aiden nods. Ethan scratches the back of his head. "Uhm well, you did leave your charger here so, uhm.." he says and looks upstairs. "I don't have my glasses sorry" he says and rubs his eyes.

Aiden grins. "But you can see me right?" He asks. Ethan scoffs. "Glasses don't magically cure blindness, Aiden." He says. Aiden chuckles. "Just making sure.." he says and looks at ethan, his pupils expanding.

Ethan already knew what that meant.
But he pretended not to.
And why? Its So he didn't get his Hopes up.

"Uhm you can sleep over then. Not sleeping can cause health concerns" ethan says. Aiden grins and puts off his shoes quickly as ethan walks up the stairs. He follows after him and they enter his room.

"You can borrow some of my clothes tomorrow" ethan says as he falls down on his bed. Aiden grins and lays down next to Ethan. Ethan puts off his glasses and lays them on his nightstand.

He turns off his phone and looks at Aiden. "Goodnight husband" he says. Aiden smiles and nods. "You too, wife." He says. Ethan smiles and closes his eyes.