He walks out of the school with Aiden. He walks to the place he threw his bike. He picks it up and unlocks it. He grins. Aiden walks to his own bike and unlocks it.

Ethan walks to Aiden with his bike in his hand. "Beware, I am slower than a snail" he says. Aiden laughs and steps on his bike. Ethan sighs internally and steps on his own bike.

He pushes his legs to move his bike forward. He looks sideways at aiden. He makes it look effortless. He makes it look easy. Aiden tries to cycle slowly to keep himself at Ethan's speed.

Ethan's eyes start watering. He Hopes he doesn't start panting. That'd be really embarrassing. He holds back tears as his legs scream at him to stop.

To his luck, The traffic light jumps on red. He stops his bike and looks at Aiden. Aiden snickers. "I thought I was bad" he says. Ethan rolls with his eyes, just like a tear had rolled down at the same time. He quickly turns his head.

Aiden smiles and looks at the traffic light. It jumps on green. He slaps Ethan's back. Ethan helps and starts pushing his legs again. Aiden grins and follows.

They arrive at his house. Ethan groans and rubs his legs. Aiden chuckles and locks his bike. Ethan locks his bike too and wipes his forehead.

He walks up to the front door and unlocks it. He opens the door and lets Aiden in. He looks at Aiden and closes the door. "Uh yeah welcome in my house" he says awkwardly.

Aiden chuckles and crosses his arms. Ethan pushes his glasses up and walks to the kitchen. Aiden just follows him.

His dad was seated in his brown leather armchair. "Hello son" he says cheerfully. He then caught sight of Aiden. "Who did you bring home?" He asks, almost mockingly.

Ethan grins. "Just a friend of mine" he says, putting down his bag. Aiden looks at him. Was this boy kidding. Ethan grabs Aiden's bag and puts it down too. His father hums and looks at Aiden a little more carefully. "Aren't you that murderer?" He asks.

Aiden looks helplessly at Ethan. "No, he's not. Those are just rumours. You don't believe rumours now, do you dad?" Ethan asks. His father shakes his head heavily. "Just making sure" he says.

Ethan grabs Aiden by his arm and pulls him upstairs. They arrive at his room and he lets go of him. He closes his door and sits down on his bed. "Sorry about that" he says. Aiden chuckles softly.

Ethan gestures to sit next to him. Aiden walks over and takes place. You could almost call it an uncomfortable silence.

Ethan clears his throat. "So, the rumours" he says. Aiden looks up. "Yeah" he says. Ethan walks over to his desk and grabs his laptop.
He sits down on his chair and spins around to face Aiden.

He puts his glasses to the tip of his nose and looks at Aiden like a weird librarian. "So, Aiden, you will react to these juicy rumours?" He asks.

Aiden chuckles and crosses his arms. "So, are you aware that people think you have murdered someone?" Ethan asks. Aiden nods. "But I haven't killed anyone, I mean, yet" he says.

Ethan grins. "So. People say that you have abducted an underaged girl and did "not too necessary to call out stuff with her". Is that right?"
Aiden raises an eyebrow. "Wow, where did that come from? I don't even want to have sex with just anyone" he says.

Ethan grins. "Okay most important rumour, you are friends with me" he says. Aiden rolls with his eyes. "That one's not true" he says. Ethan fake pouts.

"Anyways, continuing, Your father murdered not one, but 5 people" he says with a mischievous grin. "I don't know if he has, to be honest. But I don't think so" aiden answers.

"Okay, last but not least, you own a gun" ethan says. Aiden grins. "I actually do own one. But I never used it and its buried under 69.000 layers of dust." He says.

Ethan shivers, though it looks fake on purpose.
"Oh my god, that sends chills down my spine, my toes even curled, that is a very dark secret you have there" he says, in a mischievous tone.

Aiden rolls with his eyes and smiles. Ethan closes his laptop and sighs. "I am tired of being this funny" he says dramatically and Leans back. "I am tired of you." Aiden says.

Ethan opens one eye. "Don't you say that." He snaps. Aiden shrugs.
"DINNER IS READY MORON" his brother screams from downstairs. Ethan frowns. "I am sure it's not time to eat yet" he says and checks his phone.

"Oh, how time passes when you're having fun" he says. Aiden rolls with his eyes and stands up. Ethan looks at him. "Please stay over to eat. I need company at the table. Besides, it's too dark for you to go out and ever return home" he says.

Aiden looks at him, confusion written all over his face. "What?" He says. Ethan smiles. "My dad won't mind at all. And my brother... who cares." He says.

"No, it's not that I just-"
"DAD, AIDEN'S STAYING OVER!" ethan screams. His father shouts a muffled;"okay." aiden groans. "You were saying?" Ethan asks, smirking. Aiden rolls with his eyes.

"Okay, but staying over means sleeping here, but don't worry I won't kill you in your sleep" ethan assures him. Aiden gasps. "What?" He exclaims. Ethan looks at him.
Aiden crosses his arms. "Whatever, I will stay over" he says.

Ethan grins and pulls him downstairs.